zh

Oct 17, 2017
I don't like GILFs, but I'll be interested in a game with Grandma in the title, then become disappointed when it contains Grandmas.
View attachment 2197176
Nope, does not compute... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
What's difficult to cumpute? This game has so many more other women. And the reason I clicked on it in the first place is because of the 4.5 stars rating. That's all :)
Let's be honest : if this game only had GILFs, I wonder how many people would actually play this game. Serious question... :KEK:

LAGANG600

Mar 24, 2018
By the way, just a bit of a selfish request for MoonBox that some other people might agree with, but where it say's "THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET" on the main paige, could you just change it to "IS THERE SEX WITH NANA YET?" and the answer in a spoiler below, because I'm not a fan of any kind of spoilers in games, etc. Would appreciate it (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
By the way, just a bit of a selfish request for MoonBox that some other people might agree with, but where it say's "THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET" on the main paige, could you just change it to "IS THERE SEX WITH NANA YET?" and the answer in a spoiler below, because I'm not a fan of any kind of spoilers in games, etc. Would appreciate it (y)
Unfortunately that would increase the number of people asking about it since it would require a second mouse click to find out....

and man do i wish i was joking....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That notice is going to be changed or removed an update late so people keeping up with the game won't be spoiled.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So i never used any mod to play this game and since update 0.17
i can't load any of my saves , on update 0.17 i had to play it everything again
now on update 0.18 i still can't load my saves from 0.17 :O
when i load any save already appears screen error , if i try to rollback the game will crash
if i try to ignore the game will continue , but ask about "Loading save or creating a new save file"
My lucky is that i remember every choice i made in the game , which made easy to start a new file
but is kinda annoying to repeat everytime a new update will come out.
So is there any solution anything that i can do so i don't need to start over and over again after each updates?

OneMtSack

Jan 14, 2022
I personally don't think that early leaks of the game will hurt a devs funding....
If you make a good game people will support you if they can even if they can get it for free..
Take BD and WVM for example , he started his releases here on F95 weekly letting everyone play his game.
Even when getting more supporters the releases here was still getting out the same day or in a couple of days after it got released on his patreon and he still kept gaining supporters and funding...
And in my opinion This game is as good as WVM and i hope that MoonBox do as well as BD (if not better).
People will support a good game even when they can get it for free and this forum is a great platform for reaching new perverts... :p (y)
Sorry, relatively a newbie here. What's the title of the game refered here as BD? Thanks!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Kids, I learned this when I was 4 years old.

It really isn't that complicated...

View attachment 2196904

Peace :)
Yeah it's the results that are the problem :HideThePain:

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

I felt Piggy was best. Given the things we're gonna be doing to the pig's ass the Lord of the Flies reference just felt fitting
I 100% know what you're talking about but I just wanna make sure you got the reference. What are you talking about?

V0.18 changelog?
It's always the same. 2 new days and some typo fixes.

Oh no, long ass post is trying to come out...

First let's get the post-morten out of the way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now. I am not a fan of dom/sub play. I really am not. It just rubs me wrong. It's not that it isn't somewhat exciting, it's that it makes me feel wrong. Like, I shouldn't be watching this. Hey, I know I have the option to not see it, so, if I do see it is by my choice. Yet, I feel uncomfortable, I really don't like this. I'll go along, but it isn't my thing.

That said, both scenes with Annabelle and Karen, weren't that extreme, so that helped. While the scene with Karen was consensual, except for the husband, I would have preferred he wasn't there, but, ah well, the world wasn't custom made for me. The Annabelle scene wasn't consensual, this really made me very uncomfortable. I'm not saying anything more, except that this wasn't my cup of tea.

MoonBox I'll refrain from further comments on this theme.

Yeah, better cut it short.

Peace :(
Glad you enjoyed what you enjoyed.
I don't really see the non consensual aspect of it. MC gave her an out, she told him to do it and then she did whatever he told her to do so that he wouldn't stop.
That being said, if the scene made you feel uncomfortable, you might wanna back out of her route because it's gonna get rougher before it doesn't and it's gonna be a while before she's ready to admit that she loves it.
Her route is basically buttfuck her till she breaks then creampie her till she's fixed

Nah there's way too many people that ask if there sex with Nana yet.
The note won't be removed on the update that gets it so it doesn't spoil people.

So i never used any mod to play this game and since update 0.17
i can't load any of my saves , on update 0.17 i had to play it everything again
now on update 0.18 i still can't load my saves from 0.17 :O
when i load any save already appears screen error , if i try to rollback the game will crash
if i try to ignore the game will continue , but ask about "Loading save or creating a new save file"
My lucky is that i remember every choice i made in the game , which made easy to start a new file
but is kinda annoying to repeat everytime a new update will come out.
So is there any solution anything that i can do so i don't need to start over and over again after each updates?
The only save you can load into part 2 is the "SAVE NOW!!!" screen from the end of part one. Any other saves will give you errors

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes