FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This is a harem game with 20+ LIs, and Allison is but one of them. Even if she has the most individual content (on account of being the "main" LI), the vast, vast majority of the content in the game involves people other than Allison. And so I think it's a stretch to say she's the entire reason for the game, as though none of the other LIs mattered. Maybe that's the case for you, but I would have thought that the dev—who has intentionally provided players with, again, some 20-odd other LIs—might have given us better control on who we could choose to romance. Especially since GILF in itself is not a particularly popular kink.

And at a glance, it seems like that was part of the plan at some point, since Allison has a point system. And what is the point of a romantic point system, if not to allow players to avoid that romantic path? If the dev didn't want people avoiding the path, why are there points?
Two mistakes there:

1. Allison is part of the 7 Love Interests that you CAN'T avoid. No matter if there are points, or not. You WILL have sex with her, and, quite probably, make her pregnant without an option.
2. You presume that what happens in other games, is happening here. You are given many "toys" to play with, with an option to leave them in the box or not. But, not ALL toys are optional.

Allison, Asami, Shizuka, Liz, Catherine, Amy and Jamila, are NOT optional. Everyone else is.

She has a point system? Good for her. I don't think that means what you think it means...

it means.gif

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's a muscle car... kinda implies it's American doesn't it? Pretty sure they weren't manufactured in other countries.
Have you ever heard of Opel, Datsun and oh so many others that built "muscle cars"? Also, many American built cars exported to some specific countries had the wheel on the right.

"implies it's American" is what I could say about you also... but I don't want to offend you, so I won't.

Peace :(

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Does the Part II have the whole game ?
or do I have to install other versions before the part II ?

And how does the incest patch work?

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Have you ever heard of Opel, Datsun and oh so many others that built "muscle cars"? Also, many American built cars exported to some specific countries had the wheel on the right.

"implies it's American" is what I could say about you also... but I don't want to offend you, so I won't.

Yeah I wasn't starting an argument. It was a joke. Obviously this isn't a game meant to be taken seriously.

And then you want to start with the typical "must be American" insults, as if anything I said was incorrect. Feel free to show me a car that looks like the MC's, in a country that drives on the right side, but also has a steering wheel on the right. Since you want to take my post seriously when I was just poking fun at a fun game.

Not to mention the woman who sold him the car lived in a trailer park and came outside with a shotgun... doesn't get more American than that hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Does the Part II have the whole game ?
or do I have to install other versions before the part II ?

And how does the incest patch work?
Download part 1 extract and play it. Save at the right place.
Download part 2 extract and play it. Load the save you made in part 1.
DONT MERGE THE FOLDERS!
About the Incest patch:

For Part 1, you find it here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Part 2 in the same site.

After having them, unzip them to the respective /game folder.

That's it.

Peace :)

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Part 2 doesn't feel as interesting as part 1. In part one almost every encounter felt different and engaging. Now it just seems to have become characters being overly cutsey to each other. I'm no longer excited for each release...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VOYEUR and FatGiant

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
polly and isa......so much cute need more and hope those two become a pair with MC, much like cat and sophia[?] did. also more maria and nat needed

update was short for me but worth it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Arkanghells

Feb 15, 2021
Yeah I wasn't starting an argument. It was a joke. Obviously this isn't a game meant to be taken seriously.

And then you want to start with the typical "must be American" insults, as if anything I said was incorrect. Feel free to show me a car that looks like the MC's, in a country that drives on the right side, but also has a steering wheel on the right. Since you want to take my post seriously when I was just poking fun at a fun game.

Not to mention the woman who sold him the car lived in a trailer park and came outside with a shotgun... doesn't get more American than that hahaha.
Just go to Australia or England, you will find plenty of muscle car with a steering wheel on the right side... Here is a 1966 Ford Mustang :
1966-Ford-Mustang-004-850x567.jpg 1966 Ford Mustang.png
If you believe this kind of trailer park only exist in America, I'm sorry to say your world knowledge is extremely narrow...

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020

that would suggest american.

Reactions: Jordan369
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes