muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it normal that you can't avoid the grandmother very well? For every option, I chose the one which netted me no points with her, but she still ended up ogling the MC naked, walking naked around the MC, sleeping in the same bed as him, etc. Like, I can avoid having sex with her, but her and MC are still naked around each other and share a lot of skinship, and I just thought it was weird for that to be forced with a character you're supposed to have the option of avoiding.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's Grandma's House, if there are consequences, it's gonna be something like his daughter giving you her virginity as a thank you for getting rid of him.
I think the choice about turning him over will either lead to Polly knowing you still have morals after kicking him that much, or the guy saying who did it to him to the police (description only of course), leading to more time with Sandra.
That's my theory for that choice being there in the first place.

While they might not be part of the primary harem, MoonBox could bring them back at least for epilogue. Don't really think MC would abandon his own kids so to speak, so if you impregnated the woman in the elevator, i would think he would try to figure something out eventually. If for no other reason Nana would make him :p
That's the most likely outcome, she would have to come to him though, she didn't even tell us her name if I remember correctly, so there is no way he can find her through legal means, hotel can't share her information unless she left it behind for him, which is unlikely, because did we ever tell her our name? I do hope they get added to the harem though, one is definitely pregnant, but the other woman might be pregnant too, I doubt the woman who we sold the car to is pregnant though, because even if we have sex with her, we have multiple option to not cum inside her pussy, and seeing as she's a one-off character, that many possible ways to cum means she is probably not pregnant, the room service woman and the woman on the elevator both had few enough options where to cum to make it possible they're pregnant and that they'll return because of it, but that's all speaking logically, so don't take it as a fact.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is it normal that you can't avoid the grandmother very well? For every option, I chose the one which netted me no points with her, but she still ended up ogling the MC naked, walking naked around the MC, sleeping in the same bed as him, etc. Like, I can avoid having sex with her, but her and MC are still naked around each other and share a lot of skinship, and I just thought it was weird for that to be forced with a character you're supposed to have the option of avoiding.
Considering the game is named Grandma's House and that she is one of the primary LI's, it's completely normal.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
She's unavoidable............

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Considering the game is named Grandma's House and that she is one of the primary LI's, it's completely normal.
I mean, a title's just a title. Every other LI you can completely avoid and never even see them naked, if you want. Like, you even have a point system with the grandma so you can avoid having sex with her. Why would a player do that unless they just weren't interested in her? Why would the dev give the option for players to tell the game they're not interested, then still force them to have sexual content with her? It's just kind of a weird decision IMO.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, a title's just a title. Every other LI you can completely avoid and never even see them naked, if you want. Like, you even have a point system with the grandma so you can avoid having sex with her. Why would a player do that unless they just weren't interested in her? Why would the dev give the option for players to tell the game they're not interested, then still force them to have sexual content with her? It's just kind of a weird decision IMO.
There are 7 unavoidable LIs iirc in the game and Nana is one of them.

Reactions: MoonBox

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1940029

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: ANDROID COMPRESSED* - COMPRESSED*

Update Patches
Update Patch PC (0.22>0.23): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Patch Mac (0.22>0.23): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Part 1 - v0.16

Patches:
(V0.16 for part 1, V0.17+ for part 2)
Extras: Gallery+WALKTHROUGH MOD* - CHARACTER CHART*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 1773243 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1773256 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1773245 View attachment 1773248 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1773242 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1773244 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491
But is there sex with NANA yet?! :ROFLMAO: Sorry, couldn't help myself. :cool:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What are you even talking about?

Avoiding who? If you mean Allison, there's really no option to avoid her. She's THE reason for the game, the MC is only tagging (fucking) along.

Either you are not playing the game, or you don't really understand anything. I could bet that you're trolling, but I don't have anything to bet with.

have you lost.gif

Peace :(

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MoonBox : Great update (als always). I love'd it!
I got in tears by the scene with Shizuka and her mom in the park (cuddling both), that was one of the loveliest scenes from the whole game so far, IMO! And the story with Natalia (italian neighbour) goes interesting for sure! Also the storyline with polly.
Please go so on!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What are you even talking about?

Avoiding who? If you mean Allison, there's really no option to avoid her. She's THE reason for the game, the MC is only tagging (fucking) along.

Either you are not playing the game, or you don't really understand anything. I could bet that you're trolling, but I don't have anything to bet with.

View attachment 2373962

Peace :(
This is a harem game with 20+ LIs, and Allison is but one of them. Even if she has the most individual content (on account of being the "main" LI), the vast, vast majority of the content in the game involves people other than Allison. And so I think it's a stretch to say she's the entire reason for the game, as though none of the other LIs mattered. Maybe that's the case for you, but I would have thought that the dev—who has intentionally provided players with, again, some 20-odd other LIs—might have given us better control on who we could choose to romance. Especially since GILF in itself is not a particularly popular kink.

And at a glance, it seems like that was part of the plan at some point, since Allison has a point system. And what is the point of a romantic point system, if not to allow players to avoid that romantic path? If the dev didn't want people avoiding the path, why are there points?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes