Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
I don't care who answers the question, I just want to know for sure if you are speculating or if it's info you got directly from the source. If what you said before was what you learned previously from MoonBox then that's good enough for me.

And what you quoted didn't have anything to do with your response to my question.

If I didn't get an answer that someone said was previously provided as fact, I would have asked MoonBox directly.
Like dude. Literally its all here in this thread. You're asking a question that's been repeated. It has been answered. We don't owe you our time to do your research for you. Look at Mopnbox's posts. Easy Peezy to find just looking at it from that.

Reactions: Vleder and CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't care who answers the question, I just want to know for sure if you are speculating or if it's info you got directly from the source. If what you said before was what you learned previously from MoonBox then that's good enough for me.

And what you quoted didn't have anything to do with your response to my question.

If I didn't get an answer that someone said was previously provided as fact, I would have asked MoonBox directly.
Look, I have answered, HornyyPussy has answered, Avaron has answered, maybe even more people, you doubt our answers, always asking if we are sure.

So, either you accept our answers, or you don't. I gain NOTHING by lying to you. I saw a question asked and knowing the answer from being in this thread every day for the last year, reading all the posts by MoonBox, reading the posts by HornyyPussy that is one of the Beta Testers for this game, I gave you the answer. You keep asking for confirmation. Fine. If you are going to doubt that I know what I'm saying, it's completely pointless to talk to you.

For the LAST time: The father side of the family, for the purposes of this game, doesn't exist. Will NOT show up. There are no cousins, aunts, sisters or brothers, parents or any form of family for the father. Yes, this was said here in the thread by MoonBox. No I will not go and search for the specific post or posts. Yes, I am very pissed at you for being insistent on something that was already answered.

Don't even bother replying.

Peace :(

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Look, I have answered, HornyyPussy has answered, Avaron has answered, maybe even more people, you doubt our answers, always asking if we are sure.

So, either you accept our answers, or you don't. I gain NOTHING by lying to you. I saw a question asked and knowing the answer from being in this thread every day for the last year, reading all the posts by MoonBox, reading the posts by HornyyPussy that is one of the Beta Testers for this game, I gave you the answer. You keep asking for confirmation. Fine. If you are going to doubt that I know what I'm saying, it's completely pointless to talk to you.

For the LAST time: The father side of the family, for the purposes of this game, doesn't exist. Will NOT show up. There are no cousins, aunts, sisters or brothers, parents or any form of family for the father. Yes, this was said here in the thread by MoonBox. No I will not go and search for the specific post or posts. Yes, I am very pissed at you for being insistent on something that was already answered.

Don't even bother replying.

Peace :(
You mean there is no chance of a sequel called "Other Grandma's House?"

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes