HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Btw has MoonBox ever said when he believes the game is completed or if there is no ending planned yet?
Moonbox has said there is a three-year plan, so we're nearing the halfway mark if that is still the case.
I don't know........considering that he's winging it with every update I don't know if he actually knows him self :)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Believe what you will. :)
Nearly all the games/novels here feel like they are being made-up as the author goes.

When I first started into this world of underground pron games, I was shocked/amazed by how many devs said stuff to the effect of, "I finished the script for this update." and I was all, "wait, you didn't have the story completely written before starting?" Now I am jaded and know that most of these are just off the cuff. For better of worse.

So, in my usual fashion of using 40 words when 5 will do, "Yes, I do believe it."

Now, all that being said, I think Maou-Sama just got another update...

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Nearly all the games/novels here feel like they are being made-up as the author goes.

When I first started into this world of underground pron games, I was shocked/amazed by how many devs said stuff to the effect of, "I finished the script for this update." and I was all, "wait, you didn't have the story completely written before starting?" Now I am jaded and know that most of these are just off the cuff. For better of worse.

So, in my usual fashion of using 40 words when 5 will do, "Yes, I do believe it."

Now, all that being said, I think Maou-Sama just got another update...
My good friend, you're in for the shock of your life when you learn how the script of (almost all of) the TV shows are written :HideThePain:

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I better be balls deep in the lady cop soon, it took every ounce of willpower not to turn the table on her and fuck her tight ass so hard thus ending her route, though the teasing with nana is getting a little frustrating(and has been dragged on for far too long in my opinion)but I'll be patient and believe you're saving the best for last.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes