FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I better be balls deep in the lady cop soon, it took every ounce of willpower not to turn the table on her and fuck her tight ass so hard thus ending her route, though the teasing with nana is getting a little frustrating(and has been dragged on for far too long in my opinion)but I'll be patient and believe you're saving the best for last.
I am the last person to kill anyone's dreams, I still hope for Melissa to show up, so I am not immune to pipe dreams.

BUT,

I think that you are setting yourself up for a disappointment. Sandra may allow you a few things, just don't expect for that to ever happen.

But, Dream On. Dream ever on.

Peace :D

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I better be balls deep in the lady cop soon, it took every ounce of willpower not to turn the table on her and fuck her tight ass so hard thus ending her route, though the teasing with nana is getting a little frustrating(and has been dragged on for far too long in my opinion)but I'll be patient and believe you're saving the best for last.
I suddenly don't want to be balls deep in anyone again and suddenly lost interest in fking nana.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nearly all the games/novels here feel like they are being made-up as the author goes.

When I first started into this world of underground pron games, I was shocked/amazed by how many devs said stuff to the effect of, "I finished the script for this update." and I was all, "wait, you didn't have the story completely written before starting?" Now I am jaded and know that most of these are just off the cuff. For better of worse.

So, in my usual fashion of using 40 words when 5 will do, "Yes, I do believe it."

Now, all that being said, I think Maou-Sama just got another update...
I may be repeating something someone's already said since I'm a whole page behind, but "finishing the script to the update" doesn't mean the dev doesn't have the story plotted out.

Did you know most network TV series were only about 3-5 episodes ahead of the filming schedule when it comes to completed scripts? Most had the season plotted out, and some had each episode's outline done. But the majority were being written and filmed throughout the season. And don't even think about trying to figure out daytime soaps. (Sometimes they're finishing or changing scripts as the next day's show is being filmed).

So the fact that many AVN devs are writing, posing and rendering each update one at a time isn't really all that surprising.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes