wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Wait, am I missing something or do we just not get to see the sex with Lily?
Why you trying to skip over office sex with best side girl?

Also the guy complaining about the change log is being silly.
But I think he was looking for something like:
"-Days 62 and 63 (1600 lines and 560 renders) Sex scenes with: Lily, Polly, Shizuka, Nanna. Optional GS scene."
So he can know if a scene he's been waiting for is in this update.

Still, not a good way to ask for a change, No one ever got anything by being antagonistic.
I got the same problem, are you on mac?
Did i miss something? he is in bed with her like they had sex but the sex scene didnt appear o.o
There is a small error in the code, you don't need to do the watersports to see it. Place the hotfix I made in the game and replay to see the scene. It's only one file, overwrite the original script.rpy file.

MoonBox small indentation error in the code, line 12,334 in script.rpy ( see pic ). Should be taken out of the if statement. 5.PNG

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.24] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruffuss and MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thats weird,i was mean to the loli asian girl(so i could avoid any future content) but the story(dev) forces her to me i an a big way later on.
That was offputting i must say.
Shizuka is one of the Magnificent 7™, they are unavoidable. You can decide to opt out of some kinks and fetishes with them but the romance route will be unavoidable with them.

On a personal note, being mean to her means a one way trip to the deepest levels of Hell

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
MoonBox I could list all the things I loved on the update... But, I prefer to list the ones I didn't like... Red welts on Shizuka's bottom (it broke my heart, poor thing). That's it.

Oh... special mention:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :love:
Please tell me you didn't spank our snuggle bug. For shame. All I did was revoke her license to hug and when I found out why she did it I gave it back. Shame on you. Perhaps Nana needs to punish you for what you did.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please tell me you didn't spank our snuggle bug. For shame. All I did was revoke her license to hug and when I found out why she did it I gave it back. Shame on you. Perhaps Nana needs to punish you for what you did.
Right now you're not only indirectly kink shaming the snuggle bug who wanted to be spanked and then enjoyed being spanked, but you also missed out on the prime opportunity to lotion her ass after. Amateur hour at its worst.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.24] [Moonbox]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 334 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Giqui, adding to OP

Wait, am I missing something or do we just not get to see the sex with Lily?
Why you trying to skip over office sex with best side girl?

Also the guy complaining about the change log is being silly.
But I think he was looking for something like:
"-Days 62 and 63 (1600 lines and 560 renders) Sex scenes with: Lily, Polly, Shizuka, Nanna. Optional GS scene."
So he can know if a scene he's been waiting for is in this update.

Still, not a good way to ask for a change, No one ever got anything by being antagonistic.
I got the same problem, are you on mac?
Did i miss something? he is in bed with her like they had sex but the sex scene didnt appear o.o
Yeah there was an indentation error that skipped her scene. Download script.rpy below and overwrite the one in "GrandmasHouse/game"

Thanks wurg for catching it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12334, in script call
    call day62lilySex from _call_day62lilySex
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in script
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in <module>
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
NameError: name 'day17LilPiss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12334, in script call
    call day62lilySex from _call_day62lilySex
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in script
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scenes.rpy", line 6888, in <module>
    if day17LilPiss != 0:
NameError: name 'day17LilPiss' is not defined
Anyone else getting this... IIRC, I think I said no to piss content?
The piss content isn't mandatory to see Lily again, just the sex scene but there was an mistake that skipped it if you didn't go the piss route, I'm gonna fix that now.
Don't know why you're getting that error though, the variable is defined. Try downloading the 2 files below and overwriting the ones in "GrandmasHouse/game" folder

I'm wondering, how was the cover image made in the first post? There's no way all those skin textures would fit even in 24gb of vram, so it must be a layered image composed in photoshop? Which makes me wonder how many renders/layers is it?3?4?5? other?
Nah it was CPU rendered, took like 25 hours and daz was choppy as hell to work with :confused:
That was about all the characters that could fit on my RAM

You need to be on Fiona and Riona's route. Say "Mmmm... Ginger" when you meet Fiona and "Redheaded MILF? Must be Christmas" when you meet Riona

There is a small error in the code, you don't need to do the watersports to see it. Place the hotfix I made in the game and replay to see the scene. It's only one file, overwrite the original script.rpy file.

MoonBox small indentation error in the code, line 12,334 in script.rpy ( see pic ). Should be taken out of the if statement. View attachment 2410943
Ah shit, didn't catch that. Thanks dude. I'll fix it and reupload

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.24] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

MoonBox how the fuck that dumass even puts his shoes.. Did MC go through a lobotomy?! the only reason one would ever suspect Shizuka of stealing jewelry
Because she said she stole something and a bracelet was missing?

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I like, that we got a nice nude with Shizuka and now are sleeping almost nude with her and Nana. But I'm sad, that we didn't see the red heads for some time now. Also Sophia wasn't seen for quite some time now. I hope they're not forgotten. I would also like some more 1on1 with Cat. But overall, I still like this game, even if I think the "events" taking the whole day is a bit weird. I mean, is the MC really spending a whole day with Lily (example for this update). Seems a bit exaggerated. Felt like this for quite some time and needed to speak that out now, because at this point, the MC spends more time sleeping, sometimes with his girls, than anything else.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Alright, everything fixed, tested and reuploaded. If you download it now, you're good. If you already downloaded it just download script.rpy from the OP and put it in "GrandmasHouse/game" and overwrite.

If it opens some text instead of downloading, right click on the file and click Save As... then rename it so it's called "script.rpy"

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes