Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
On another note, a little bit disappointed to see Shizuka being (slowly) revealed to be/becoming (?) quite the little pervert, (Thanks for the spoilers btw, you guys in this thread - I haven't played this update yet! But hey, at least some of you had the decency to hide the spoiler(s) in a spoiler box...) but I was seeing her as the cutest, most innocent and wholesome character in the game, until I read those spoilers. But, like I've said in the past, a dev can take a game or character in that game, in any direction they want. And it could also be the result of some Patreon exclusive poll, and then all I can say is, I guess that's what the game's (major) audience wants.

And despite my previous entries to this discussion in the past, I wanna point out that I love this game, and would support the dev financially, if I had the means to do so, as this game is easily in my top ten favourite games of all time, of the roughly 150-200 games I've played so far. Because there are many games to choose from, and many of them, quite good ones. But the great ones are few, and far between, or worst case scenario, *shivers* abandoned. And I remember saying to someone recently, how I was picky, and believe me, I really am. But, the problem is, you have to play a game before you know if it's any good, and how good.

And the question then also becomes about being polite and/or PC, and just "humouring" a dev, by not criticising their game at all, and just saying nice things to them. Or just being completely honest with them, now matter how they might feel about your input afterwards. So you tell me what you think is the best approach, but I know that I natively fall in the latter category. So trust me, when I say that this game is good, I really mean that. But keep in mind, this is just my two cents, my opinion on it, and shouldn't matter to anyone else but me really, or change how you feel about me, or the game itself, or towards the dev, for that matter, it's just an opinion.

But I've noticed that many people are offended by this approach, and I get it. I can be very direct sometimes, and I tend to speak my mind without a filter. That's partly because I'm a little bit autistic, and of my personality as well. That however, does not mean it's okay to lash out at me, for just speaking my mind, simply because you didn't like what I said. Because I wouldn't do that to you, so I do expect the same courtesy in kind. And I'm not a fan of the facepalm thing either, but they don't affect me as much, they're just annoying. And I was a victim of bullying and violence in my younger years, but I don't appreciate being bullied now either, although I know this is the internet, and it can be quite toxic sometimes, that's just how it is.

So you can facepalm all you want, it really doesn't affect me much, but I would rather that you didn't, if that makes sense. Because, at the end of the day, I'm still me, you're still you, and what did your facepalm really accomplish? The way I see it, and from how I've seen the facepalm thing used, its only function (mostly), is to garner a following of people in support to shame or ridicule someone else, like, "Hey, look at this guy, what a dumbass!". And that is borderline, if not actual (online) bullying, but also, just unnecessary, and to someone like me, simply annoying. And like I said before, I wouldn't do that to someone else, so why should it be okay for them to do that to me? Just a thought, but definitely one worth thinking about.

Anyway, this became more than just my two cents about the game, but also my stance on online behaviour. And I've said my piece, take it any way you like, for what it's worth. I guess it's something that's been on my mind for a while, and something I needed to say, to get off my chest, so to speak. And thanks for taking the time to read it all, I know it was a bit long, but I'm done now. Peace!

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm, weird complain.

To be clear, you want more scenes on each day? Or, you just want more scenes?

Let's be honest here, this is being made by one guy. One. He manages to create every 2 weeks more content than most other devs do in one month (some even more). He's been consistently releasing content for 8 months now on this insane schedule, yet, you feel that you have the right to ask for more content? Or am I reading you wrong? Because what I am reading is that you want More content.

His schedule is weird? He does this, he does that? Even if his days had only one minute, in the end you get the same amount of scenes, so what you are really asking for is MORE content, just not being honest about it.

Sometimes, people really disappoint me, others really piss me off. Guess where you managed to end up... Go ahead, guess.

View attachment 2411206

Peace :(
Well, I didn't ask for anything, I suggest to clear your head and read it again. I just pointed out, that it seems weird to me to keep the days so short. It's basically the wake up scene, one activity during the day and most times a scene where the MC goes alone or with someone to sleep. The overall amount is good. The day/scene ratio seems just to be off. I do know Moonbox is a one man dev, but I do also other one dev "teams", that at least manage to write their game with a wake up scene, morning scene, afternoon and then a sleep scene. There is no need to progress the days in such a fast pace. And let's face it, if more scenes would be put in one day, even if it's just one scene per day and he would release each update just one day, he would still save some time, because of the fewer sleep scenes he need to render and write. Take this update for example, he could have it written in a way, that the MC visits Lily in the morning, catches Shizuka in the afternoon and goes on the date with Priya. Yeah sure, the sleeping scene with Nana and Shizuka would be missing, but that's not a real problem in my book.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
On another note, a little bit disappointed to see Shizuka being (slowly) revealed to be/becoming (?) quite the little pervert, (Thanks for the spoilers btw, you guys in this thread - I haven't played this update yet! But hey, at least some of you had the decency to hide the spoiler(s) in a spoiler box...) but I was seeing her as the cutest, most innocent and wholesome character in the game, until I read those spoilers. But, like I've said in the past, a dev can take a game or character in that game, in any direction they want. And it could also be the result of some Patreon exclusive poll, and then all I can say is, I guess that's what the game's (major) audience wants.

And despite my previous entries to this discussion in the past, I wanna point out that I love this game, and would support the dev financially, if I had the means to do so, as this game is easily in my top ten favourite games of all time, of the roughly 150-200 games I've played so far. Because there are many games to choose from, and many of them, quite good ones. But the great ones are few, and far between, or worst case scenario, *shivers* abandoned. And I remember saying to someone recently, how I was picky, and believe me, I really am. But, the problem is, you have to play a game before you know if it's any good, and how good.

And the question then also becomes about being polite and/or PC, and just "humouring" a dev, by not criticising their game at all, and just saying nice things to them. Or just being completely honest with them, now matter how they might feel about your input afterwards. So you tell me what you think is the best approach, but I know that I natively fall in the latter category. So trust me, when I say that this game is good, I really mean that. But keep in mind, this is just my two cents, my opinion on it, and shouldn't matter to anyone else but me really, or change how you feel about me, or the game itself, or towards the dev, for that matter, it's just an opinion.

But I've noticed that many people are offended by this approach, and I get it. I can be very direct sometimes, and I tend to speak my mind without a filter. That's partly because I'm a little bit autistic, and of my personality as well. That however, does not mean it's okay to lash out at me, for just speaking my mind, simply because you didn't like what I said. Because I wouldn't do that to you, so I do expect the same courtesy in kind. And I'm not a fan of the facepalm thing either, but they don't affect me as much, they're just annoying. And I was a victim of bullying and violence in my younger years, but I don't appreciate being bullied now either, although I know this is the internet, and it can be quite toxic sometimes, that's just how it is.

So you can facepalm all you want, it really doesn't affect me much, but I would rather that you didn't, if that makes sense. Because, at the end of the day, I'm still me, you're still you, and what did your facepalm really accomplish? The way I see it, and from how I've seen the facepalm thing used, its only function (mostly), is to garner a following of people in support to shame or ridicule someone else, like, "Hey, look at this guy, what a dumbass!". And that is borderline, if not actual (online) bullying, but also, just unnecessary, and to someone like me, simply annoying. And like I said before, I wouldn't do that to someone else, so why should it be okay for them to do that to me? Just a thought, but definitely one worth thinking about.

Anyway, this became more than just my two cents about the game, but also my stance on online behaviour. And I've said my piece, take it any way you like, for what it's worth. I guess it's something that's been on my mind for a while, and something I needed to say, to get off my chest, so to speak. And thanks for taking the time to read it all, I know it was a bit long, but I'm done now. Peace!
Shizuka was always meant to be a pervert, she's just really shy so it takes a while for it to show.
Though I feel like I'm missing something. When did you criticize the game and people bullied you?

Well, I didn't ask for anything, I suggest to clear your head and read it again. I just pointed out, that it seems weird to me to keep the days so short. It's basically the wake up scene, one activity during the day and most times a scene where the MC goes alone or with someone to sleep. The overall amount is good. The day/scene ratio seems just to be off. I do know Moonbox is a one man dev, but I do also other one dev "teams", that at least manage to write their game with a wake up scene, morning scene, afternoon and then a sleep scene. There is no need to progress the days in such a fast pace. And let's face it, if more scenes would be put in one day, even if it's just one scene per day and he would release each update just one day, he would still save some time, because of the fewer sleep scenes he need to render and write. Take this update for example, he could have it written in a way, that the MC visits Lily in the morning, catches Shizuka in the afternoon and goes on the date with Priya. Yeah sure, the sleeping scene with Nana and Shizuka would be missing, but that's not a real problem in my book.

And attacking me for having a opinion? Real mature of you, I guess you need to read the forum rules again. Guess what, where you ended: on ignore!

Thank you for pointing out, how entitled people can act, if they're on a pointless crusade, because they read what they want not what is written.
If you're not on some routes some days can seem awkwardly short. Like there are days where you'll literally wake up, have a short conversation then go to bed if you're not on any of the routes that feature that day. That's just the way it is when things are optional and I think making some alternate scenes where the MC just kills time to stretch the days are really not worth it.

The day you're talking about played out a little differently. Breakfast in the morning, work in the afternoon, Lily in the evening and Priya at night. You do have a point but you picked about the worst day as an example :ROFLMAO:

As for the Nana and Shizuka sleep scene missing, that's definitely a problem in my book. I like those scenes and when you have 40 girlfriends you need to sleep a lot if you wanna give them all a turn

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I wonder what will happen when in the end Dev said that "There will be no sex with Nana".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Just joking.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
but I was seeing her as the cutest, most innocent and wholesome character in the game, until I read those spoilers. But, like I've said in the past, a dev can take a game or character in that game, in any direction they want. And it could also be the result of some Patreon exclusive poll, and then all I can say is, I guess that's what the game's (major) audience wants.
or maybe the contrast between Shizuka's cuteness and her innocent pvertion conytibutes to that moe factor

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If you're not on some routes some days can seem awkwardly short. Like there are days where you'll literally wake up, have a short conversation then go to bed if you're not on any of the routes that feature that day. That's just the way it is when things are optional and I think making some alternate scenes where the MC just kills time to stretch the days are really not worth it.

The day you're talking about played out a little differently. Breakfast in the morning, work in the afternoon, Lily in the evening and Priya at night. You do have a point but you picked about the worst day as an example :ROFLMAO:

As for the Nana and Shizuka sleep scene missing, that's definitely a problem in my book. I like those scenes and when you have 40 girlfriends you need to sleep a lot if you wanna give them all a turn
Well, it's only my opinion. And the way I play it, the MC is always with someone, because I didn't reject anyone until now. So I do see all scenes, but while it's a very good amount of renders each update, they're mostly still splitt up into two days. And this let, at least for me, feel each day still quite short. It's not a big issue, I will still play your game, because I like it. In the end, it's your decision, how you want to continue your game. I just wanted to give some kind of feedback, or better worded, mention my opinion. And I do understand your reasoning, it is a big cast and getting all some time to sleep with the MC might be difficult.

Thank you for taking your time to read my opinion and even to answer it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, it's only my opinion. And the way I play it, the MC is always with someone, because I didn't reject anyone until now. So I do see all scenes, but while it's a very good amount of renders each update, they're mostly still splitt up into two days. And this let, at least for me, feel each day still quite short. It's not a big issue, I will still play your game, because I like it. In the end, it's your decision, how you want to continue your game. I just wanted to give some kind of feedback, or better worded, mention my opinion. And I do understand your reasoning, it is a big cast and getting all some time to sleep with the MC might be difficult.

Thank you for taking your time to read my opinion and even to answer it.
Oh, you should play WVM (if you haven't) every day in this game feels like a year, with hundreds of encounters every day. ;)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes