FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I use my saves as my own gallery. I usually end up with hundreds of pages for Renpy games.

Holy shit this game is getting popular! Well deserved! I hope this does well enough for Moonbox to move out of their car and do this full time! (if it hasn't happened already...)
If it's at all like Thomas's car, poor guy, that thing doesn't even have a backseat now.

Peace :D

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
the biggest problem with lots of save-pages, is you have to click the arrow 100+ times and if you slip and click on, "page 9" you're all the way back to the beginning. (I do make mistakes. And not just that one time where I thought I was wrong but was actually correct.)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Did we finally get a setting for the game? I can't remember Los Angeles being mentioned before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two spankings in one update? The only way MoonBox could spoil me more is if it were the O'Reilly family.

calling it now

So polly is the thief?
Since she doesn't come to the house unless you are on her route and the bracelet is stolen even if you only go for the core family, I would say it's not her.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Did we finally get a setting for the game? I can't remember Los Angeles being mentioned before.
The area of the game seems to be on the East Coast not too far from NYC. I am not familiar with the US geography enough to narrow it down further.

Lily was leaning to LA, until a better proposal was presented. She may stay now. After all she has her family there too... ;)

Reactions: Elhemeer

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
The area of the game seems to be on the East Coast not too far from NYC. I am not familiar with the US geography enough to narrow it down further.

Lily was leaning to LA, until a better proposal was presented. She may stay now. After all she has her family there too... ;)
You seem to have it backwards from what she says.

You'll also never see a desert like this near NYC.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You seem to have it backwards from what she says.

You'll also never see a desert like this near NYC.
I did say I'm not familiar with the US, never been there.

She was leaning to LA, UNTIL Thomas asked her to stay... Hmmm?

But, until a decision is reached or MB says what is on his mind, we are only wasting digital spit. :D

Peace :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Based on MC's conversation with Lily, I got the feeling the game is taking place in some smaller city/town near air port rather than in big city like LA or New York.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also it was really nice to see Lily again, while i don't normally like watersports at all, i'm willing to accomodate sexy cuties like Karen and Lily in their desires. Some times you have to make sacrifices for your partner's enjoyment. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Also it was really nice to see Lily again, while i don't normally like watersports at all, i'm willing to accomodate sexy cuties like Karen and Lily in their desires. Some times you have to make sacrifices for your partner's enjoyment. :)
You truly have an altruistic vene..... :ROFLMAO: :devilish: Oh come on not that you enjoyed messing "sheperds Larry" desk .....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I know I did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You truly have an altruistic vene..... :ROFLMAO: :devilish: Oh come on not that you enjoyed messing "sheperds Larry" desk .....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I know I did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh sure, that was part of the thing in that scene with Lily, but i'm talking about in general, since you aren't messing with Larry's desk during first time with Lily or in the plane with Karen after you've impregnated her.

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes