Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Since she doesn't come to the house unless you are on her route and the bracelet is stolen even if you only go for the core family, I would say it's not her.
Gawd damn it lol i made the guess due to her having a daddy kink and the easiest route to her kink is to steal and get punished.
now its out the window. What are you going to tell me now that the bracelet gets taken by molly i-am-legend-will-smith.gif

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Today I replayed S1 and the reason was I had only ever played it only from where each new update had left off.
Then I suddenly remebered someone I think mentioned at some point or other that the earlyer dialog was supoosed to have been altered.
So I thought why the hell not play from scratch again Its a great game after all.

And thats when I discovered the only parts uptill now I never really liked about the game.
Don't get me wrong I love the game but no game is perfect.

Forced deep throat or as some might call it forced throat fucking it does fuck all for me.
I even find it more turn off that anything else doesn't matter if you show the girl liking it at the end.
It still do's nothing for me.
But thats just me not I'm totally against it I'm just not interested in it at all.

Apart from that minor thing I still love this game and it's not gonna put me off, just slightly annoy every time I see it but hey i'll live.
And I will hopefully continue to enjoy this so far excellent game although I'm only just starting S2 so we will see.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Today I replayed S1 and the reason was I had only ever played it only from where each new update had left off.
Then I suddenly remebered someone I think mentioned at some point or other that the earlyer dialog was supoosed to have been altered.
So I thought why the hell not play from scratch again Its a great game after all.

And thats when I discovered the only parts uptill now I never really liked about the game.
Don't get me wrong I love the game but no game is perfect.

Forced deep throat or as some call might call it forced throat fucking it does fuck all for me.
I even find it more turn off that anything else doesn't matter if you show the girl liking it at the end still no effect.
But thats just me not I'm totally against it I'm just not interested in it at all.

Apart from that minor things I still love this game and it's not gonna put me off just anoy me a little but i'll live.
And I will hopefully continue to enjoy this so far excellent game although I'm only just starting S2 so we will see.

Just Sayin.
I'd say why those anal scenes exist, is because the LIs in question are really into them and if you want to have more action with those LIs you got to accomodate also their kinks. Where as when Kat asks you about it, is that she is asking if you were interested in anal with her. MoonBox clearly wrote the LIs with having specific kinks and you can't exactly affect them much, or you end up skipping that LIs content.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You seem to have it backwards from what she says.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll also never see a desert like this near NYC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a few pages behind, so I'm sure this has been answered (and I could be wrong 'cause I'm doing this from memory) but I thought the town was a few hours away from NYC ...

Also, look at the caption in the picture you shared. NO WHERE is there a desert "up the block" from a building in the middle of town, where this scene takes place. Maybe a few blocks away, but ...

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
So...MC owns his own tire machine?
Putting tires on new rims at home is a serious PITA if you don't have access to one.
I mean...it's not like changing out windshield wipers or 'installing' that new $10 air freshner you bought from the gas station.

If it said that MC had waited at the place he bought the rims and THEY put them on, now that's more believable.
I'm only saying this because I slung tires for a while, many moons ago.
I realize this game takes a few *cough* liberties with reality.

p.s. The town's name is Gilford, a region or division of Los Angeles.

It's possible he had them shipped somewhere else after purchase and picked them up? A local place had a deal on a combo? IDK I'm just tryna bang the maid and my other aunt

Reactions: MoonBox

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'd say why those anal scenes exist, is because the LIs in question are really into them and if you want to have more action with those LIs you got to accomodate also their kinks. Where as when Kat asks you about it, is that she is asking if you were interested in anal with her. MoonBox clearly wrote the LIs with having specific kinks and you can't exactly affect them much, or you end up skipping that LIs content.
Actually I removed that part because Kat asks him that In S2 not S1 and thats well after the cop and masseuse.
But it still doesn't really matter because he still ass fucks without us haveing a choice.
And it doesn't matter If Kat was asking about herself becuase "I'd rather not" would be an answere just to doing it with Kat.
But If the MC or anyone says "Thats not really something Im into" thats normally an indication he isn't into it and will try and avoid it no matter who it's with.

And yet he is still more than happy to do anal even without asking the girl first if she is into it or not.
Which seems at completely odds with the words "Thats not really something Im into" becuase despite what he said.
All the indications are If anything at all thats exactly what he's into.

But since it's seems its more than likely one of the Dev's kinks I'm not suprised there's no choice in it.
Although as I have already said I'm not that bothered since I can just fast forward past any of it.
Ofcorse I won't know whats being said at the time while I'm doing that.
But I won't really care anyway because it won't be anything interesting or important it there never really s in Sex scene's.

P.S. Atleast on the pluss side after getting cramp in my ctrl key finger on that extreamly long ass fucking only scene after the forced blow job scene plane ride scene (No I don't class the take it out her ass to stick it in her pussy only to instantly cum just to try and impregnated her at the end as counting as anything other than still a Ass fucking only scene) .
At least I could load back to the start of the flight and choose no to messing with karen and instead enjoy the quick sleep only scene before meeting aunty so thats a bonuss at least.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I'm a few pages behind, so I'm sure this has been answered (and I could be wrong 'cause I'm doing this from memory) but I thought the town was a few hours away from NYC ...

Also, look at the caption in the picture you shared. NO WHERE is there a desert "up the block" from a building in the middle of town, where this scene takes place. Maybe a few blocks away, but ...
Here is an image of the deserts of the US (I can't pinpoint LA since it doesn't have an identifiable feature near it like Long Island):
1677209747509.png

I live in an East Coast state and it is over 9 hours to NYC. LA to NYC is around a 40 hour drive. So when I say "nowhere near NY," I mean that everywhere east of the Mississippi River is green.

Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Here is an image of the deserts of the US (I can't pinpoint LA since it doesn't have an identifiable feature near it like Long Island):
View attachment 2412985

I live in an East Coast state and it is over 9 hours to NYC. LA to NYC is around a 40 hour drive. So when I say "nowhere near NY," I mean that everywhere east of the Mississippi River is green.
Not to rain in your parade (I did love the map, thanks) but this game happens in an alternate reality that also has a beach close to Paris. Maybe that desert is a "alternate fact", hmmm? :D

Peace :)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Not to rain in your parade (I did love the map, thanks) but this game happens in an alternate reality that also has a beach close to Paris. Maybe that desert is a "alternate fact", hmmm? :D

Peace :)
I know that geography isn't going to be accurate in the game. (I do really appreciate writers who research things like that, but I don't expect it) Really, I'm basing the location more on Lily's "I was going to New York, but after you filled me with urine, Los Angeles is looking better."

As for the beach near Paris, I still think that Paris trip was to Las Vegas and it was one of the artificial beaches.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know that geography isn't going to be accurate in the game. (I do really appreciate writers who research things like that, but I don't expect it) Really, I'm basing the location more on Lily's "I was going to New York, but after you filled me with urine, Los Angeles is looking better."

As for the beach near Paris, I still think that Paris trip was to Las Vegas and it was one of the artificial beaches.
Awfully long flight to go from LA to LV ...

Reactions: Dipper Pines

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
MoonBox I believe there's a bug right at the beginning, the Lily scene will only play if "day17LilPiss != 0", if it does equal 0 then you suddenly end up naked on the floor

(The indentation is wrong for the scene, it falls under the if block)
Code:
        if day17LilPiss != 0:
            mc "(I'm gonna chug some water before I go, I get the feeling I might need a full tank.)"

#################
            call day62lilySex from _call_day62lilySex
            #################

lil "Mhm..."
        lil "Defiling Larry's office followed by some cuddles..."
        lil "Are you the man of my dreams?"

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Awfully long flight to go from LA to LV ...
Don't try to debunk the theory that is a joke. (He also got up to more than I would expect on a 10 h 48 m direct flight from LA to Paris, France. He seems to sleep that much at once based on how time passes in the game.)

More evidence against the game in NY:
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

Then later in part one: Nana: "Mabel just got back from visiting her family in New York."

I'm going to drop this topic now since it isn't important even if I think it is keeping away the usual "why does Molly have a dick?" comments that come after an update.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don't try to debunk the theory that is a joke. (He also got up to more than I would expect on a 10 h 48 m direct flight from LA to Paris, France. He seems to sleep that much at once based on how time passes in the game.)

More evidence against the game in NY:
View attachment 2413092
View attachment 2413093

Then later in part one: Nana: "Mabel just got back from visiting her family in New York."

I'm going to drop this topic now since it isn't important even if I think it is keeping away the usual "why does Molly have a dick?" comments that come after an update.
At least you didn't say Paris, La ... also, 11 hours from LA to Paris? Damn. Last time I flew overseas it was almost 15 hours from St. Louis to Frankfurt.

But yea, I concede the LA point. I don't concede that any place in the middle of town (even in a desert) "around the block" has that view :p

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes