tarshack

May 15, 2018
Here is an image of the deserts of the US (I can't pinpoint LA since it doesn't have an identifiable feature near it like Long Island):
View attachment 2412985

I live in an East Coast state and it is over 9 hours to NYC. LA to NYC is around a 40 hour drive. So when I say "nowhere near NY," I mean that everywhere east of the Mississippi River is green.
lol i can tell you right where LA on map real easy direct below you SO Cal arrow 5 dots ( islands off coast ) here is is but the city an location and no correlation in a game they could stick a desert in middle of Long island for game lol

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I believe that if Moonbox wanted to write a reality-based VN, he would have chosen to be a journalist and would have written articles and not VN.
He would do well to remember that reality often exceeds fantasy. If we were to go by the real times, we would still be waiting for Nana to recover from her fall in the bathroom. Let's enjoy The grandma's house as it is and if we don't like something, close our eyes and click the mouse to move on.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I believe that if Moonbox wanted to write a reality-based VN, he would have chosen to be a journalist and would have written articles and not VN.
He would do well to remember that reality often exceeds fantasy. If we were to go by the real times, we would still be waiting for Nana to recover from her fall in the bathroom. Let's enjoy The grandma's house as it is and if we don't like something, close our eyes and click the mouse to move on.
You mean we aren't playing 100% realistic recollection of real person's life? I'm shocked, i tells ya :p

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Don't try to debunk the theory that is a joke. (He also got up to more than I would expect on a 10 h 48 m direct flight from LA to Paris, France. He seems to sleep that much at once based on how time passes in the game.)

More evidence against the game in NY:
View attachment 2413092
View attachment 2413093

Then later in part one: Nana: "Mabel just got back from visiting her family in New York."

I'm going to drop this topic now since it isn't important even if I think it is keeping away the usual "why does Molly have a dick?" comments that come after an update.
It's a minor point, but that are not really a New York plate. It's a European plate, with "New York" superimposed on it. :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You mean customed plates? If yes, in Europe are very rare, I mean it's possible to have different fonts for numbers and letters but not something like in the USA, only the UK allowed something similar. :)
I don't think other fonts are allowed, there are automated license plate readers that depend on the font, kerning and size of the lettering to validate a license plate. They are standard for a reason you know...

That license plate may have European dimensions, but everything else is NOT European.

Well, not in IRL Europe. In this Game Alternate Reality, the one with beaches in Paris, who's to say what is what... MoonBox that's who...

So, Boss MoonBox:

1- Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego... oops... sorry... is the game located at? Inquiring minds are asking.
2- Deserts on the US East coast? Yes or No?
3- License Plates are European or not?

Thank you.

Peace :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't think other fonts are allowed, there are automated license plate readers that depend on the font, kerning and size of the lettering to validate a license plate. They are standard for a reason you know...

That license plate may have European dimensions, but everything else is NOT European.

Well, not in IRL Europe. In this Game Alternate Reality, the one with beaches in Paris, who's to say what is what... MoonBox that's who...

So, Boss MoonBox:

1- Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego... oops... sorry... is the game located at? Inquiring minds are asking.
2- Deserts on the US East coast? Yes or No?
3- License Plates are European or not?

Thank you.

Peace :)
Well that depends on where you are in general it's not possible like you said, in some german states it's possible to have a different fonts as long as you don't alter dimensions and other infos, as well as in Austria but it's limited severely.
WICKEDp4th warned me about my wrong knwoledge so I'm editing this since I stand corrected.

Yeah that was I was saying the license MB used is an official NY state plates, just spreaded on an european plate, but that probably because the model was already with it, and he just modified it on Photoshop. :giggle:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What do you mean by some german states? In germany is only one Font allowed and it is called forgery-proof font it is standardized for the whole german country.
That's what I read, but since you're telling me it was surely a false info, so I will correct my post sorry and thanks for correcting me. :)

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes