xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the war between Spain and Portugal, Spain gave the actual Rio Grande do Sul and the Algarve to Portugal in exchange for some Island in the Pazific and Colonia which was founded by Mauel Lobo Portugal, and was a Strategic stroghold to the acces of northern Argentina and Paraguay So Colonia is a typical Portuguese city
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In the war between Spain and Portugal, Spain gave the actual Rio Grande do Sul and the Algarve to Portugal in exchange for some Island in the Pazific and Colonia which was founded by Mauel Lobo Portugal, and was a Strategic stroghold to the acces of northern Argentina and Paraguay So Colonia is a typical Portuguese city
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That could be in Portugal, I lived in a town like that... Holy fuck...

Consider me stunned brother. So much that we don't know of the Portuguese Colonial history. The small country that dared to divide the world between themselves and their neighbor. And did.

Never before had I heard that story, I'll be sure to look more into it. Thank you.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I got a question for Moon or anyone that could answer. Are we going to meet the Mayor? Or was she forgotten?
The mayor is one of the casuals. Like the Real Estate Agent and ... for example Brandi (who "sold" the car). How casual? We don't know... YET.

MB promised that we'd have some interaction with her, not what or how often (AFAIK).

Peace :)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The mayor is one of the casuals. Like the Real Estate Agent and ... for example Brandi (who "sold" the car). How casual? We don't know... YET.

MB promised that we'd have some interaction with her, not what or how often (AFAIK).

Thanks!

Reactions: MoonBox

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I don't think other fonts are allowed, there are automated license plate readers that depend on the font, kerning and size of the lettering to validate a license plate. They are standard for a reason you know...

That license plate may have European dimensions, but everything else is NOT European.

Well, not in IRL Europe. In this Game Alternate Reality, the one with beaches in Paris, who's to say what is what... MoonBox that's who...

So, Boss MoonBox:

1- Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego... oops... sorry... is the game located at? Inquiring minds are asking.
2- Deserts on the US East coast? Yes or No?
3- License Plates are European or not?

Thank you.

Tell me you have a penchant for GeoGuessr without telling me you have a penchant for GeoGuessr ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: aager and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Did you just compare the O'Reilly family with Manchester United? I have never been so sickened in my life.
Let me make something clear... in whatever I'll write NEVER assume football or any other sport. I abhor it. It simply isn't part of me.

That said...

The "Oh Really" girls are too much to be compared to any paltry team or other (honestly any girl is).

Peace :D

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I can't participate in this. My Official Nanite Status doesn't allow me to even entertain the thought.

The Red Devils are and will be extremely pleasant fais-divers. Extremely pleasant. Fais-Divers (or even Hor-d'oeuvres).

you are who I thought about to engage in this war dammit....lol engage...lol

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Alright but first I gotta say, I fucking love this thread. ❤
Some other devs be out there trying to avoid a straight up holy war and y'all in here politely discussing geography and license plates. :ROFLMAO:

1. The game takes place in Gilford, which is a fictional town about an hours drive from LA. There's no traffic in the GH universe otherwise it'd be like a 6 hour drive.
2. No idea, I failed geography.
3. The license plate is just the one that came with the asset and I added a couple of lines to explain it. That's how most of the writing happens tbh :LOL:
Looks to me like the layout of a NY place on the shape of a European one.
Well MR.Box, the thing is.....
When you make a wholesome game with loveable characters and the most important thing don't bullshit your fans and players or tell them sneaky little lies.
You get a mostly wholesome thread (there always gonna be asshats and trolls trying to start shit).
So this is in a big part your own doing :love:

And with that said now stop faffing about and get crackin you have a game to create ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::coffee:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes