xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
we know you are hiding the locations so you can go party with Fiona , dress warm Because the gps location is in the largest desert in world.......
Ohhh I don't really care I will have at least 4 (12) holes to quench my thirst :devilish: :devilish:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I don't think other fonts are allowed, there are automated license plate readers that depend on the font, kerning and size of the lettering to validate a license plate. They are standard for a reason you know...

That license plate may have European dimensions, but everything else is NOT European.

Well, not in IRL Europe. In this Game Alternate Reality, the one with beaches in Paris, who's to say what is what... MoonBox that's who...

So, Boss MoonBox:

1- Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego... oops... sorry... is the game located at? Inquiring minds are asking.
2- Deserts on the US East coast? Yes or No?
3- License Plates are European or not?

Thank you.

Peace :)
Alright but first I gotta say, I fucking love this thread. ❤
Some other devs be out there trying to avoid a straight up holy war and y'all in here politely discussing geography and license plates. :ROFLMAO:

1. The game takes place in Gilford, which is a fictional town about an hours drive from LA. There's no traffic in the GH universe otherwise it'd be like a 6 hour drive.
2. No idea, I failed geography.
3. The license plate is just the one that came with the asset and I added a couple of lines to explain it. That's how most of the writing happens tbh :LOL:
Looks to me like the layout of a NY place on the shape of a European one.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Some other devs be out there trying to avoid a straight up holy war and y'all in here politely discussing geography and license plates. :ROFLMAO:

1. The game takes place in Gilford, which is a fictional town about an hours drive from LA. There's no traffic in the GH universe otherwise it'd be like a 6 hour drive.
3. The license plate is just the one that came with the asset and I added a couple of lines to explain it. That's how most of the writing happens tbh :LOL:
Thanks Boss. I was completely mistaken about the Coast. Goes to show how much I know about the US, maybe about the same as most of you know about Portugal I bet. LOL

Peace :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

That's why this is one of my most fav threads, at least we can still discuss things without yelling or being at each other throat. :) (y)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Thought so, feels good to be right :p

Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

I mean if you want a holy war people could comply

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Algarve and Colonia del Sacramento? No clue cumpa... what then?

(Only thing I know of Uy is that one cool guy made a extremely good software for subtitles, I don't even know his name, Subtitle Workshop)

Peace :D

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes