WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Funny thing..... unrelated to almost everything....

I downloaded the VN "going for goal" today and boy is that dev a fanboy for this game....
He had an asian teen LI with a studder and everything, she was even named Shizuka...
Had the GH menu on MC's laptop and everything..
Thought it was a little bit funny but Didn't like the downright copy of our little cutie.
I hope he has talked to you about that MoonBox.

I would atleast have given her a different name if I were the Dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Funny thing..... unrelated to almost everything....

I downloaded the VN "going for goal" today and boy is that dev a fanboy for this game....
He had an asian teen LI with a studder and everything, she was even named Shizuka...
Had the GH menu on MC's laptop and everything..
Thought it was a little bit funny but Didn't like the downright copy of our little cutie.
I hope he has talked to you about that MoonBox.

I would atleast have given her a different name if I were the Dev.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::DIf he is, than you have far more a chance that he answers you for himself, ;):ROFLMAO: I personally love Cameos, and would encourage the Devs. of games to do it, I was pestering TropecitaGames about it not so long ago (of course a lot of you know since we goofy around there too)
Edit: I tagged him so he knows that I was talking about him sorry MB to mention other Dev in your thread ( I rarely do it out of respect)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::DIf he is, than you have far more a chance that he answers you for himself, ;):ROFLMAO: I personally love Cameos, and would encourage the Devs. of games to do it, I was pestering TropecitaGames about it not so long agoy (of course a lot of you know since we goofy around there too)
Well in my world (as well as in the world of the Highlander) , there can be only one little cutie named Shizuka :p :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Oh and excuse my lack of knowledge and understanding I'm not a native english speaker but a Cameo is what exactly ?
Is that like a Guest-appearance of the original character showing up in a different show ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder and CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you Horny :giggle:
So If I'm correct... If you do a Cameo in a VN you should have the model-assets from the other dev (with his permission) ?
And If you make your own model, give that model the same name and similar characteristics it is not a Cameo but a copy ? :unsure:
You are right a copy is when you make the model from the start and a cameo is when another dev gives his Original Character to you for a guest visit

Reactions: AVNTester and WaerM
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes