S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Just played this for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

Have a question though i noticed if you aren't Mabels path you miss out on a second scene with the realtor. Will there be more instances like that in the future?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just played this for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

Have a question though i noticed if you aren't Mabels path you miss out on a second scene with the realtor. Will there be more instances like that in the future?
I assume not going out with Fiona would loose you her entire family. Though who would turn her down I don't know

Turning down Isabella I think losses you Polly

Calling things off with Aaliyah would probably cut off the chance with her mom Jada

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I assume not going out with Fiona would loose you her entire family. Though who would turn her down I don't know

Turning down Isabella I think losses you Polly

Calling things off with Aaliyah would probably cut off the chance with her mom Jada
I am on all their routes, just noticed i missed a scene with realtor since i wasnt on mabels route.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am on all their routes, just noticed i missed a scene with realtor since i wasnt on mabels route.
Just do it like me and have 2 different save. One with all the routes (and if one route is split, the one you normally wouldn't pick) and the other save with only "your" choices. I swap every update, so essential I replay the last updated once every update. (y) Also doubles the Shizuka time :love:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Guess i will stary a new game and not reject anyone. Rather not miss content with girls i like because they have scenes tied to girls i dont like

The only girls I have turned down are Betty and the femdom cop, whatever her name is. My setting is still really good. Sure, declining some "key" side girls will make you lose more scenes.

Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The only girls I have turned down are Betty and the femdom cop, whatever her name is. My setting is still really good. Sure, declining some "key" side girls will make you lose more scenes.
Why Betty of all people?

I get her figure isn't for everyone, but Mable isn't far off so I'm kinda wondering why one and not the other?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I guess that is one of the downsides of having such wonderfull variety of Girls; understand me right, this is one good solution for MB agrouping the girls, otherwise it would be a heck of work,
this raises the question for me which are the "Key" girls, are there more than those mentioned above ? (Fiona,Mabel,Alliyah,Isabella)
Edit: I was more altruistic I offerd Betty sex, so she could burn a lot of Calories..... :devilish: :devilish:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I guess that is one of the downsides of having such wonderfull variety of Girls; understand me right, this is one good solution for MB agrouping the girls, otherwise it would be a heck of work,
this raises the question for me which are the "Key" girls, are there more than those mentioned above ? (Fiona,Mabel,Alliyah,Isabella)
Edit: I was more altruistic I offerd Betty sex, so she could burn a lot of Calories..... :devilish: :devilish:
If by Key Characters you mean optional characters who unlock other characters, then I think those are the only ones.

Though, I do suspect that Sophia is the key to her mom and grandmom. Though it's really unclear how linked or not those three are.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Though, I do suspect that Sophia is the key to her mom and grandmom. Though it's really unclear how linked or not those three are.
Exactly, that was what I tried to point out,
about Sophia, it is a bit more complicated, since Nana introduces you to Ophelia (S grandmom) and trough acepting her proposal, you gain acces to "Miss Piggy" (S.mom) you can develop something with Sophia on your own, since she is one of Cats friends, as far as I am aware of.

Reactions: S1nsational

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If by Key Characters you mean optional characters who unlock other characters, then I think those are the only ones.

I think they are actually independent. As for others, there's Priya for Paveena and that's probably it.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

i may be wrong but i think you can get polly without isabella. i say i may be wrong because in this playthrough i have everyone but mabel and the femdom cop but i think in the last playthrough i didn't have isabella but i still met polly in the clothes shop. If Moonbox or someone else can correct me if im wrong i would be grateful.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I haven't seen anybody mention that Aaliyah is required for Jada yet.

the femdom cop, whatever her name is
Marilyn Manson

i may be wrong but i think you can get polly without isabella. i say i may be wrong because in this playthrough i have everyone but mabel and the femdom cop but i think in the last playthrough i didn't have isabella but i still met polly in the clothes shop. If Moonbox or someone else can correct me if im wrong i would be grateful.
You are right, you can be on the Polly path without being on the Isabella path.
From the last update:
Python:
ply "*Mumbles* Bye..."
scene day63 morn92 with dissolve
if isaPoints>0:
    isa "Bye big bro!"

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes