FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Everyone!!

If you are on board with making Nana the Queen of our Harem. If you want Nana to receive the HONOR she deserves.
Declare yourself a Nanite.

No link is needed, just add: "Official Nanite" on your signature. Join US. Payments are voluntary, OK? LOL

worship.gif

Peace :D

P.S.: This is a humorous post, not to be confused with anything serious.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Everyone!!

If you are on board with making Nana the Queen of our Harem. If you want Nana to receive the HONOR she deserves.

No link is needed, just add: "Official Nanite" on your signature. Join US. Payments are voluntary, OK? LOL

View attachment 2434025

Just ask and you shall receive.... ;):D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
love how mc cucks Jerome by fucking his wife while he sleeps next to her. need more of this in games imo. mc doing the cucking i mean. i hate games where the mc is a cuck is all i am saying here.
and holy fucking shit, Larry..sheep..lmfao:ROFLMAO:
You have some good times ahead of you............

Have you played the latest, 0.24?

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
love how mc cucks Jerome by fucking his wife while he sleeps next to her. need more of this in games imo. mc doing the cucking i mean. i hate games where the mc is a cuck is all i am saying here.
and holy fucking shit, Larry..sheep..lmfao:ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty ok with it when the person being cucked is an absolute abusive asshole, like with Jerome and Karen's husband, but I hate it when the other guy is shown or implied to be a loving normal guy.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Everyone!!

View attachment 2434025

I'm in!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes