Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Everyone!!

If you are on board with making Nana the Queen of our Harem. If you want Nana to receive the HONOR she deserves.
Declare yourself a Nanite.

No link is needed, just add: "Official Nanite" on your signature. Join US. Payments are voluntary, OK? LOL

View attachment 2434025

Peace :D

P.S.: This is a humorous post, not to be confused with anything serious.
I'm not sure why, but I feel obligated not to join the cult I apparently accidentally started ...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I asure you that "Hockey" (Ice Hockey) Isn't a sport over here the only Ice you got from the Freezer or from the Ice Cream Parlor and as I wrote "Football" it was meant Soccer just to be clear

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I asure you that "Hockey" (Ice Hockey) Isn't a sport over here the only Ice you got from the Freezer or from the Ice Cream Parlor and as I wrote "Football" it was meant Soccer just to be clear
You're lucky ice hockey isn't a sport there, it's in here and a big one, total snooze fest for me. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You're lucky ice hockey isn't a sport there, it's in here and a big one, total snooze fest for me. :p
We have hockey here. Roller Hockey.

The game is, however, radically different and not as brutal.

Peace :)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Nanites? But they are tiny and Allison is far from that... Nanaites works better, but what do I know.

Alliciphiles or Nanaphiles
Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

Someday I hope to become a Nanaee, as that should be all our goal. Maybe a Nanaer, if you're a giver.

(ps- i also think Zeus would take offense to nanite. Unless its ironic like, Little John.)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Nanites? But they are tiny and Allison is far from that... Nanaites works better, but what do I know.

Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

Someday I hope to become a Nanaee, as that should be all our goal. Maybe a Nanaer, if you're a giver.

(ps- i also think Zeus would take offense to nanite. Unless its ironic like, Little John.)
You legitimately made LAUGH. Thanks.

Peace :)

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

Don't rock the boat man........

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
For you cultists of Nana, which other character that you like are you willing to give up forever in exchange for getting sex with Nana?
Umm, all of them, of course!

I would still give two fingers for Aunt Amy. Do people still use the "finger scale" to determine bangability? In case you don't know, "I'd cut off two fingers to fuck Aunt Amy." to give you a REAL world example.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Umm, all of them, of course!

I would still give two fingers for Aunt Amy. Do people still use the "finger scale" to determine bangability? In case you don't know, "I'd cut off two fingers to fuck Aunt Amy." to give you a REAL world example.
Wow, the only ones I'd give up for her are the girls on the edges of the game. Couldn't imagine giving up Kat or Fiona just to get Nana

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes