Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hans has a point. I know there's a way to report a link update, but since I don't know how, I'll just tag MoonBox.
Have you, waaaaait for it, tried the report button? :oops:
just report the post with the new updated wiki, select "other" and use the "more information box" to tell them why.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Have you, waaaaait for it, tried the report button? :oops:
just report the post with the new updated wiki, select "other" and use the "more information box" to tell them why.
I feel uncomfortable using the tool to report other people's stuff ... Yes, I realize that goes against the whole pirate ethics, but there we are.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I feel uncomfortable using the tool to report other people's stuff ... Yes, I realize that goes against the whole pirate ethics, but there we are.
Well, that's literally what the report button is for, most users think, its just for reporting the "bad guys", but no, it's for everything, telling uploader there is a new version with "Game update" and everything else with "Others", just be aware when you uses "Other" it can take a while.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Version 0.25 didn't appeared on my latest updates. Anybody else having that? I checked my filters against game tags and all should be ok.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Page 666, yikes! (I have to go to a gas station and buy a gold plated crucifix now!)

Though people can criticize this game, it's far from perfect, at least the MC is not a total douche hammer and cares about the characters, treats most of the women with respect. If he was not like that, this game would be hard to recommend. It is a little ridiculous yet has charm, a lot of content, and a lot of hot women that are likeable! For sheer content, this game is incredible, the humor is on point and I like the MC (much more than I thought I would, actually).

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes