WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Page 666, yikes! (I have to go to a gas station and buy a gold plated crucifix now!)

Though people can criticize this game, it's far from perfect, at least the MC is not a total douche hammer and cares about the characters, treats most of the women with respect. If he was not like that, this game would be hard to recommend. It is a little ridiculous yet has charm, a lot of content, and a lot of hot women that are likeable! For sheer content, this game is incredible, the humor is on point and I like the MC (much more than I thought I would, actually).
Not a douche... just fucked a bride at her wedding. And not even one of those, "I can convince myself it's ok because the husband is an asshole/cheater/abuser." Nope, just some jagoff who is also in the arranged marriage and may be just as unhappy (in fact, WILL be just as unhappy... dude didn't even get his legally-obligated-nut.) Appropriate behavior for a devil, so it fits the theme of the page. Or, maybe, I am just lost on the subtleties of the true nature of a douche HAMMER!

not everyone has the presence of mind to set the forums to show 100 post per page like we do :LUL:
I assumed it meant you have 5/6 of these foo's on ignore ;) Let's test... did you see this message? (who am I kidding, no one would ignore THIS level of humor!)

[Edited for math and hammers.]

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not a douche... just fucked a bride at her wedding. And not even one of those, "I can convince myself it's ok because the husband is an asshole/cheater/abuser." Nope, just some jagoff who is also in the arranged marriage and may be just as unhappy (in fact, WILL be just as unhappy... dude didn't even get his legally-obligated-nut.)
Legally-obligated-nut? I thought we criminalised rape within marriage years ago, though i guess there might be some places around the world that still thinks it's ok. Also clearly the wife to be didn't really want that marriage nor found her husband to be even tolerable, the husband to be seemed quite extatic about the marriage with the few renders we saw him, most likely expecting submissive and obedient wife. So MC giving her something she really wished for wasn't a douche thing to do and it opens her a route out of that marriage faster. Now i'm giving you the benefit of a doubt that the first paragraph of the comment was meant to be humour, but sadly it's reality for quite a lot of people around the world.

Edit. Hopefully the benefit of doubt is warranted in this case. There's sadly too many incels on this site that honestly think like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I meant some games have the MC either a little asshole who needs to molest women while they sleep or treat women like garbage. Morally, the MC is Grandma's House is not exactly a saint, but at least he treats most women with respect. Yeah, that wedding thing is a bit messed up, but hey, who can blame him? Let's not throw stones....:p

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I much prefer Thomas from Grandma's house than many MCs who act with cunning but shameful malice in humiliating women and subjecting them to forced sexual practices. Thomas has on his side the ability to make every woman feel important and above all fulfilled in that she is desired.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I didn't come across that !Any game altering things installed (I didn't play with I patch)
I also had that. I use the walkthrough mod+patch.

Thomas is famous for his flour, so not sure how she could mistake the Miller family. Also, Thomas is always grinding... wait, did I just figure it out? Here I think I am funny and the truth is just laying (lying? I am decent with grammar, but the lay/lie thing still gets me) there out in the open for all to see... like Zeus in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Can't we put shizuka with molly and like out of the game?
I mean she almost a dog too she can stay in laundry room with molly
i actually like molly better

• Angry
Reactions: Zoar

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can't we put shizuka with molly and like out of the game?
I mean she almost a dog too she can stay in laundry room with molly
i actually like molly better
I don’t think, that this will happen like never ever. :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes