xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actual nails or are we talking about finger- and toenails?

uuuh. That even hurts during writing it.
Whatever nails, the others have a clear explanation, I have to eat them because my dog steal (followed his insticts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:so it is not a crime ) my "asado" (meat) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i played with the patch. though the patch seems to work for everyone but landlady. though tried it without that patch and still got that issue
rambo455 good that you called out maybe MoonBox can have a look into it as soon he has a bit of time

too much Iron in the Diet produces memory leak !:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Swedishbloke

Aug 17, 2021
I am always serious; I am never serious. - Me
It's just a joke between me and my wife. I like to let her know we have a legally binding contract that we signed, in front of witnesses, for her to give up that booty. Possibly poor taste, but she married me for my jokes, so fuggit.

A dog cannot steal. By definition, it is impossible.

To paraphrase Taoism, "It is not stealing when a rat takes your grain. It is not murder when a cat kills the rat."

Dogs are scavengers and I have known plenty of dogs that steal underwear. Dogs also like to grab used feminine products from garbage cans... just wait for next update when Shizuka rummages through the garbage!
So.. she is a raccoon?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes