Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I guess we'll meet Aiko next time when we'll get more involved with running the massage parlor in the future. Mrs. Lee is going to need some hands on help in there i'd say :p
That would make sense! ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Oh, ok thank you anyway
If you are multiple versions behind, then it's usually better to just download the whole game or season. Since that way you avoid usually most of the errors updating can cause, especially if you use old save. In any case saves should not be lost by you deleting the outdated version and downloading newer one, since saves are in another location.

Reactions: MoonBox

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hiii,
im new here and have a few questions, which someone could pls answer.

What is the incest patch for? Are there just dialogue changes? Will EVERYONE be a family member suddenly?

Do i need the Update Patch? Or what exactly is it for?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hiii,
im new here and have a few questions, which someone could pls answer.

What is the incest patch for? Are there just dialogue changes? Will EVERYONE be a family member suddenly?

Do i need the Update Patch? Or what exactly is it for?
Hello and welcome, yes the incest patch changes the dialogue to match what the story is SUPPOSED to be (not everyone will be family, but the characters that are meant to be family will be). It's written as an incest harem story, but a patch is used to get around the stupid patreon rules.

The update only patches are just the game, but only the latest content, so you wanna download the full part 1 version if you haven't played the game before.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: MoonBox and Jeycii_
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes