Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hello and welcome, yes the incest patch changes the dialogue to match what the story is SUPPOSED to be (not everyone will be family, but the characters that are meant to be family will be). It's written as an incest harem story, but a patch is used to get around the stupid patreon rules.

The update only patches are just the game, but only the latest content, so you wanna download the full part 1 version if you haven't played the game before.

Hope this helps :)
Ahh thanks for the fast reply.
When I click the incest patch, its already available for part 2 tho? Is that right or am i Missing something?

Reactions: SlapE

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
What is the incest patch for? Are there just dialogue changes? Will EVERYONE be a family member suddenly?
Nana, Amy, Liz, and Kat are the only ones confirmed to be related to Thomas.

Riona, Fiona, Ella, and Ellie O'Reilly will be a family and Riona will no longer say tenant-in-law.

Click on "show previous versions" to get the one for Part 1.
Do i need the Update Patch? Or what exactly is it for?
The update patch is to reduce the size of a download if a person is only updating from the immediate previous version.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Nana, Amy, Liz, and Kat are the only ones confirmed to be related to Thomas.

Riona, Fiona, Ella, and Ellie O'Reilly will be a family and Riona will no longer say tenant-in-law.

Click on "show previous versions" to get the one for Part 1.

The update patch is to reduce the size of a download if a person is only updating from the immediate previous version.
ALRIGHT, thanks!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
can we have an early release for the latest update? ;)
What's the point in even asking when it gets leaked within about a day almost every single time it hits Shizuka tier? We'll probably have it within the week, and if not it's still not even that long of a wait. Besides, the longer we wait for the next update the less we'll have to wait for the following one.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
can we have an early release for the latest update? ;)
First thing first, this is not me being mad or angry at this request. I get the impatience.

Second. Taking your question seriously, the only answer is: Should we? I know it's shitty to answer with a question, but it's the only way to take this seriously.

Now, MoonBox has a extremely short cycle of releases, updates are out every 15 days and made public 12 days after release. Go and compare that to any other one out there. It's not the shortest, but it's still one of the shorter ones. Considering that he now does this for a living, meaning he depends on this game has his wage, I repeat the question above: Should we?

There are Devs on this site that NEVER make their games Public and have not intentions of it, this guy, does and still 2 days after release there are people asking for a leaked copy, because they simply can't wait 10 more days. Should we really pirate our way into this? What would we gain? Is it worth it to piss off one of the best Devs on here?

Not going to say more. I promised I wouldn't get angry.

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey, ! we're lucky ! the usual "this is a Pirate Site.......Bla bla bla......yahooo arr & BS " Posts, that folow when someone says it will be published by the Dev himself didn't happen here ! In other threads it is the hell you all sure know what Iam talking about, the thing what pisses me off with that, that are all Devs. they which are active in the comunity, and cool guys.
So Hell yeah !
I take my time and prepare my insulin, and diaformine (if there is some Shizuka content just in case) and wait for the public update release !

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes