Feb 13, 2022
I hope when the "sex with Nana" occurs, they don't take off the spoiler until the next next update. Example being; if sex with Nana is in update 0.30, then don't remove the "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" line until 0.31 to remove spoilers for that duration. Just a suggestion for those who don't want to get immediately spoiled by the BOLD TEXT being removed.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
the update patch has a bunch of missing images?
You probably missed an update. Update patch only contains the current updates images, so if you miss one then it'll be a missing image until you catch up. The last update, 0.25 had leaked within 2 weeks of the previous one, so it didn't make it on the latest updates page, likely leading to a bunch of people missing it.

Reactions: MoonBox

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You probably missed an update. Update patch only contains the current updates images, so if you miss one then it'll be a missing image until you catch up. The last update, 0.25 had leaked within 2 weeks of the previous one, so it didn't make it on the latest updates page, likely leading to a bunch of people missing it.
Hrmmm. this is probably it- I will redownload the main game then and go from there Thanks!

Reactions: MoonBox

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a unren command to get on any Sandra's path ? I think i choosed the dom path back then but i didn't get any scene. And going back would be a huge pain in the ass :HideThePain:

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
I hope when the "sex with Nana" occurs, they don't take off the spoiler until the next next update. Example being; if sex with Nana is in update 0.30, then don't remove the "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" line until 0.31 to remove spoilers for that duration. Just a suggestion for those who don't want to get immediately spoiled by the BOLD TEXT being removed.
Don't worry, it won't be happening for a while

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
The PC update patches both (GoFile and Mega) trigger an alert by Windows Defender...

"Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml"

Same Trojan seems to be in both files.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes