HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Where in the world is EST ?
I live in Sweden and here it's around 8:15 AM (with the adjustment for "Daylight savingstime" or as we say "Summertime" otherwise 07:15)

Hopefully this was the last time we have to use sommartid ;)

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

Hopefully this was the last time we have to use sommartid ;)
Yeah , I personally don't really mind about adjusting the time back and forth.
Espescially now these years when computors and mobile's adjust on there own :)

Edit. Oh and thank you for the link Miss/Mr HornyyPussy ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hi. There is one tricky choice with Fiona here:

If you choose "She seems nice" actually closes her route.
ahhhhh yeah that was it the "yummy" ginger choice have forgotten what it was there. :)
but to think of it there is a similiar choice with every woman you encounter there just different.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You know you US guys can drive one crazy with those acronymso_O what time you have right now ËasternDayTime ? or Eastern Standard Time ? :rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You know you US guys can drive one crazy with those acronymso_O what time you have right now ËasternDayTime ? or Eastern Standard Time ? :rolleyes:
EDT. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.

Contrary to popular belief, no federal rule mandates that states or territories observe daylight saving time.
No one likes this, as for everyone who effects, hates it getting "dark at 5 o'clock" in the fall/winter. But the flip side it is neat in the summer when it's still daylight at almost 9PM :whistle:

Also, I think everywhere is trying to get this abolished and will no longer exist soon.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2020
All you have to do is google "current time eastern US", and it will tell you. You don't have to worry about acronyms, standard or daylight savings time, you'll just get the local time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All you have to do is google "current time eastern US", and it will tell you. You don't have to worry about acronyms, standard or daylight savings time, you'll just get the local time.
I did that above, but most world clock sites, and Google say "most places are not observing EST" which will confuse many people.

I mean there is a such a thing as a "world clock" they are on most phones.

But "most" are observing EDT ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: My better half is in Wisconsin(EDT at the moment), and she moved her clock 1 hour forward in relation to me (UYT -3 UTC/GMT) so I know she is 2hs behind me ;)just imagine i call her in the middle of her Beauty Sleep:eek: I'll be in Hells kitchen then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
:ROFLMAO: My better half is in Wisconsin(EDT at the moment), and she moved her clock 1 hour forward in relation to me (UYT -3 UTC/GMT) so I know she is 2hs behind me ;)just imagine i call her in the middle of her Beauty Sleep:eek: I'll be in Hells kitchen then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you have similar timeperiods in South america as the have in the north america ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think They may want you to visit the website in the profilepic, they all share :unsure: :p
I already did a couple of weeks ago...it's became enough some mods have changed their avatar to that image, well they changed it back now, but they had the image without the "website" link. Looks like our posts got deleted due to downstream comments :devilish:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Do you have similar timeperiods in South america as the have in the north america ?
unless you live in brazil or argentina no you dont and in the nest casez is 3 or 4 hours top netween first gmt and the last so even brazil with almost 8,5m km2 doesnt have so many time use zones aand neither argentina only 2 south america its a long continent but no so wide......

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I already did a couple of weeks ago...it's became enough some mods have changed their avatar to that image, well they changed it back now, but they had the image without the "website" link. Looks like our posts got deleted due to downstream comments :devilish:
Hahah yeah :)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes