NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
i played the Season 1 twice to try and get the Bartender girl storyline, but i couldn't. Is it a storyline that u gonna miss if u date someone else?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i played the Season 1 twice to try and get the Bartender girl storyline, but i couldn't. Is it a storyline that u gonna miss if u date someone else?
no if i remember it right when you are in the pub with your best buddy first time just flirt with her and you are ready to go with Fiona and her family :)

if you couldnt get fiona you must have declined something or made a wrong choice somewhere.

Reactions: MoonBox

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Are you playing with the walkthroughMOD ?
I think that will tell you which decissions leads to what path ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Based on Moonbox's prediction, it'll be uploaded at around 6am EST. Which is still about 4 hours away.
Where in the world is EST ?
I live in Sweden and here it's around 8:15 AM (with the adjustment for "Daylight savingstime" or as we say "Summertime" otherwise 07:15)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
you don´t really need a walkthrough mod for GH when you want to bang all woman just dont say no and go for every opportunity.
Yeah but in Fionas Case, there are a few curveballs that are not that obvious.
And he/she said they played threw twice and still haven't got them tells me It might need the WT :p

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes