Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
sorry to be a pain but i think i may have missed the last download seems to have been a long time. the last one finished with shizuka putting grandmas hand on mc cock .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
sorry to be a pain but i think i may have missed the last download seems to have been a long time. the last one finished with shizuka putting grandmas hand on mc cock .
Well, since we get .26 tomorrow, you're still on time to get the Update Patch from your .24 to .25 from the OP, just unpack it on the folder. Remember to reapply the iPatch, and to get the WT mod if you're using it (I recommend you do it even if you don't want the WT, it fixes a small naming bug, and you can turn off the WT).

Have fun.

Peace :)

Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, since we get .26 tomorrow, you're still on time to get the Update Patch from your .24 to .25 from the OP, just unpack it on the folder. Remember to reapply the iPatch, and to get the WT mod if you're using it (I recommend you do it even if you don't want the WT, it fixes a small naming bug, and you can turn off the WT).
But you don't need BOTH the iPatch and WT mod ... the WT mod includes it.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes