Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I need someone's opinion or everyone's opinion...

Should i hurry up and play the current update or should i just wait and get a double feature. Was busy so i didnt get to play this version but im free now so opinion's ?
If you don't play this update then you will have to download the entire game. Unless you download the update now and wait for another one.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Should i hurry up and play the current update or should i just wait and get a double feature. Was busy so i didnt get to play this version but im free now so opinion's ?
Agree with everyone. New update is too close, even if it makes it to the finish line. Do the double.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022

I think it drops Saturday to the free public, if your off on the weekend I'd wait then you can enjoy. If your day off is now play the update then you got set for your next days off.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Really depends on what kind of games you like, this is a harem game clearly, and it's more of the traditional harem in a sense, whereas most "harem" games nowadays seem to go down a more poly-relationship kind of route, some games do both giving you the option to pick. Anyways, this game is a unique mix of a fuck-a-thon type game (lots of sex) and slow burn. There are certain characters that will fuck you instantly or rather quickly and there are others that still haven't had a sex scene after 26 updates. Almost all kinks are optional, and they are certainly plentiful, there's something for pretty much anyone in this game unless you're into NTR or Furry stuff. (Though there is pet play)

There are a handful of characters/LI's in the game that are unavoidable, some people have complained about this, but I personally don't mind, at least the ones that are unavoidable make sense.

So take all this into consideration if you still haven't decided yet, and if you do decide to download I assure you, you're in for a treat, in my opinion at least.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022

you can always wake up in september and dig 2 or 3 chapters more......

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes