mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Because MC wouldn't be calling Nana "Great-Grandma", only Anne's generation would be doing that. And since these kind of games generally have male protagonists, that means MC's son would be the one fuckin' everyone. Which would probably only happen over OG MC's dead body.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Because MC wouldn't be calling Nana "Great-Grandma", only Anne's generation would be doing that. And since these kind of games generally have male protagonists, that means MC's son would be the one fuckin' everyone. Which would probably only happen over OG MC's dead body.
By that logic, the term, "MILF" must make your head explode... I have NEVER heard that term used for someone's own mother, only to refer to hot moms, in general.

Allison is a hot grandma. She's not MY grandma, but she's a hot grandma. When she has a great grand child she will become a hot great grandmother.

It is not a matter of perspective.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am ALWAYS serious. It this a fucking game to ya'll? I am over here, trying to make the world a better place, one post at a time. My internet activity, along with all my thoughts and prayers and moving fucking mountains! What have YOU ever contributed to society? I am NEVER serious.
lol Sounds like Liar paradox. :unsure:
I am always serious, except for when I say that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Considering that making love to Nana will mark the middle of the game, that all the 7 will be pregnant, there will be a LOT of game after Anne is born (Anne is the name of Tanya's baby, gets that name because it was MC's mom's name, chosen by Tanya).

I don't recall if MB mentioned any time jump that will allow us to see the babies grow up, or if that will be on GreatGrandma's House (hihihihihihihi).

Peace :D
I really hope so, this sounds good to me.

Also, for all the people complaining about the "no sex with nana" yet thing, do you WANT the game to end sooner??? Given that we KNOW that it will mark roughly the halfway point in the game, I'm just fine waiting since the more game BEFORE means that much more game AFTER. So, you know, BRING ON MORE GAME :D

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I really hope so, this sounds good to me.

Also, for all the people complaining about the "no sex with nana" yet thing, do you WANT the game to end sooner??? Given that we KNOW that it will mark roughly the halfway point in the game, I'm just fine waiting since the more game BEFORE means that much more game AFTER. So, you know, BRING ON MORE GAME :D
Some youngsters just don't know how to savor the journey. :cool: ;)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Out for top tier.

Also I've been getting a lot of bots and spammers joining the discord server these past couple of months and it's becoming a pain in the ass to deal with so I'm gonna be switching it to supporter only. I'll leave it open for a few days for anyone that wants to get in but after that I'm locking it. The invite is in the OP

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Out for top tier.

Also I've been getting a lot of bots and spammers joining the discord server these past couple of months and it's becoming a pain in the ass to deal with so I'm gonna be switching it to supporter only. I'll leave it open for a few days for anyone that wants to get in but after that I'm locking it. The invite is in the OP
I'm getting a "unable to accept invite" from it already. but i rarely use discord so no worries, just a heads up.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Out for top tier.

sorry got to bot spamming happy :LOL:

bobobarbarian

May 1, 2021
Hey MoonBox I just saw that you were one of the names drawn for the F95 twitter contest. I recognized the name so thought Id let you know you need to DM them on the twitter page to claim the prize. 15 winners and only 1 claimed it and its forfeit in a few hours. P.S. Love the game

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes