HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep that was told by the doctor nana sent us to. Could have been an one off joke or it will come into play later
It will come in to play, it's the reason even the older ladies can get pregnant (as well as Priya herself).

The unavoidable LI's was already a point of contention, heck, there was even someone that wanted to sue MB because he couldn't say NO to some of them, he claimed that that was discrimination. Now, imagine if player agency was removed from pregnancies? It was that or never having creampies. The horrifying (NOT) tag of Kinetic Novel would be all that they would demand.

If you look for a bit you'll find people pissed that the only way to have Tanya is if she's pregnant. You'll find people pissed that you can't dom Sandra (more than once). And you'll find people pissed for every other thing that MB HAD to decide in order to have a measure of control over the number of versions of his game that he had to do.

Having pregnancies unavoidable would make this a nightmare to control. Instead, a mechanic was placed. When the story with a specific character reaches a certain point, the player is asked if they want to impregnate them. Agency is given. Pregnancies will abound (or not) at the will of the players. Exception made with the Magnificent 7, they will ALL get pregnant (2 already are), all at their time, when the story reaches them.

So, if you say no to all the females the game throws at you, you'll still have to deal with (at least) 7 pregnancies. That, considering that most of it will happen at the middle point of the story, will still be a BIG amount of pregnancy content, whether you want to or not.

You all better find a way to make your peace with it, because it IS coming, fast, and accelerating.

Peace :cool::ROFLMAO::cool:
Didn't that genius accuse MB of being racist for that shit?

I think MB said that the Harem will be in Groups (Family, Gilfs, Milfs etc...) and they will all get pregnant as a group or not. Just to make it a little easier for him to handle.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just want to say I am so proud of how this thread handled my comment, just a very friendly and mature discussion.

Edited For Clarity: I caused the diccusion on mandatory pregnancy and player agency in regards lore mandatory pregnancies. I may be taking too much credit though

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean... One way to deal with ppl who are against early pregnancies is adding an option like in My Dorm when asked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was literally only added this update, but yea I agree. It's a nice compromise.

Also, for the record, and to back up my original comment, the vast majority of the time I by far prefer pretty much everything to be player choice including who to get pregnant or not, just when there's an explicit in-game story reason for everyone to be getting pregnant, it feels a shame to ignore it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, I know some people aren't big on pregnancy in these games, whether it's pregnancy sex or just pregnancy in general.

However... I for one, am definitely going to knock up all my girls. :love: (Thanks super semen)
Breed everyone so you can have one big happy family. (and possibly become messiah for a cult) :p

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2505871
Shizuka loves hambugers and she loves mc so why she can't mix it both in one :KEK:
She can buy perfumes as birthay present for mc, special perfumes:sneaky:
View attachment 2505872
It's not offtopic cause Shizuka loves hamburges:WeSmart:
Her passion for hamburgers is so cute but at the same time it gives me perverted ideas like: Mc could make her some really tasty hot dogs with his special sausage and his famous hot sauce :devilish:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Her passion for hamburgers is so cute but at the same time it gives me perverted ideas like: Mc could make her some really tasty hot dogs with his special sausage and his famous hot sauce :devilish:
It's true that she can't even bite. With how quickly it pushes into itself.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
So, I was thinking about things while replaying, and Tanya is like 6 months pregnant when she shows up right? and it's been like a couple months since then in game, so the due date is not to far off. That being said, how many of the primary 7 LI's do you suppose he'll have managed to bed by the time his firstborn is delivered?
For that matter, assuming the baby comes before the game is over, how much more game will there be after?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, I was thinking about things while replaying, and Tanya is like 6 months pregnant when she shows up right? and it's been like a couple months since then in game, so the due date is not to far off. That being said, how many of the primary 7 LI's do you suppose he'll have managed to bed by the time his firstborn is delivered?
For that matter, assuming the baby comes before the game is over, how much more game will there be after?
Considering that making love to Nana will mark the middle of the game, that all the 7 will be pregnant, there will be a LOT of game after Anne is born (Anne is the name of Tanya's baby, gets that name because it was MC's mom's name, chosen by Tanya).

I don't recall if MB mentioned any time jump that will allow us to see the babies grow up, or if that will be on GreatGrandma's House (hihihihihihihi).

Peace :D

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't think there'll be a Great-Grandma's House, because then that would imply that the OG MC is dead/bad person. Unless NTR doesn't matter, I suppose.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't think there'll be a Great-Grandma's House, because then that would imply that the OG MC is dead/bad person. Unless NTR doesn't matter, I suppose.
Why? How do you figure that?

As soon as Anne is born, Allison becomes a Great-Grandma. I don't see where that implies that the MC is dead or a bad person... if it is because he's a dad...

facepalm.gif
Peace :(

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why? How do you figure that?

As soon as Anne is born, Allison becomes a Great-Grandma. I don't see where that implies that the MC is dead or a bad person... if it is because he's a dad...

View attachment 2509187
Peace :(
So I guess NTR just doesn't matter to you then. :mad::mad:
(Can someone figure out what that person thinks NTR is for me? I'm too confused to clown properly)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes