Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The thing is, Nana seems to be the ultimate goal of the game. As such, that event will need to be near the end of the game.

I suddenly thought of an alternative universe to this Grandma's House. Grandson returns to find that Grandma is now the Madam of a brothel....
I think it has been said often enough by various people that nana’s scenes come midgame and not endgame so we just have to wait till we reach midgame

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think it has been said often enough by various people that nana’s scenes come midgame and not endgame so we just have to wait till we reach midgame
I'm still in the early stages (soon after the fall in the bathroom, before attending the wedding), so I'm working from conjecture about many such stories. For instance, Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy don't realize they're in love until the end of the story. I guess another implied goal is to reunite with Tanya, his college girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm still in the early stages (soon after the fall in the bathroom, before attending the wedding), so I'm working from conjecture about many such stories. For instance, Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy don't realize they're in love until the end of the story. I guess another implied goal is to reunite with Tanya, his college girlfriend.
Then I haven’t said anything and have fun with your playthrough cheers:)

Reactions: CircaAD and xapican
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes