caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I don't know how much Moonbox is spending on the lore and story but he is doing it very well.

Like with the introduction of this new church alot of possibilities are available:

1-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2-

3-

and so on.

damn I can't wait for the next

Reactions: MoonBox

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's what I was saying, I'm not a huge Nana fan like the Nanites, but still found the scene with her a massive tease.
I was really confused why nanites (a mechanical or electromechanical device whose dimensions are measured in nanometers) fit into this story. I didn't think it was science fiction involving nanites and nanobots. ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was really confused why nanites (a mechanical or electromechanical device whose dimensions are measured in nanometers) fit into this story. I didn't think it was science fiction involving nanites and nanobots. ;)
You too can join the Happy vast and infinte rows of Nanites cult !(2 for now:ROFLMAO:) just have the word Nanite in blue in your signature :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or become Grand Knight of F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and you haven't seen the movie yet? Do you live in Germany because i live in Germany and i remember it played all the time in the TV when it came out. As a greek you have to see a movie if it has greek in the name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, I left Germany in 2009 I live in Uruguay but I can make a Home Movienight ;)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes