sneakybastard

Sep 14, 2017
Somehow missed the last update does anyone still have the mega link for 'GrandmasHouse-0.25-pc-UpdatePatch.zip' dont want to have to download the whole game again on my crappy internet. Thanks anyone that can help

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
So when are we getting an answer from Allison to the question from day 1 at the airport that she avoided?
I have to say that I'm really enjoying the story; it's funny at times and clearly doesn't take itself too seriously. There's actually one plot point I'm looking forward to having an explanation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sooo waiting for that one
Nice tits though. She found a good surgeon

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I have to say that I'm really enjoying the story; it's funny at times and clearly doesn't take itself too seriously. There's actually one plot point I'm looking forward to having an explanation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was thinking the same thing while playing this update
wasn't it very briefly touched some time later in season 1? something about her feeling not as "good" and confident anymore... although maybe i'm misremembering things, it was quite a while ago

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spliffing

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You both seem to have fallen into nosism - using "we", instead of "I". Presenting "my opinion" as "our opinion".
Neither of you are correct.

He doesn't like her, so claims that "nobody likes her".
You are proof that someone does.

You've actually done the same, when you say "everyone likes her".
He is proof that not "everyone" does.

Different strokes, for different folks.
I'm having a similar issue in the Ripples thread, in a discussion of virgins and fidelity, someone presenting his cultural sexual norms as universally hard-wired in humans. Getting about three facepalms per message.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The model for molly the dog is male, Molly is, ergo, a trans dog. MoonBox says trans rights
Yup! When I discovered in the romp in the woods that Molly has a penis, I was going to mention it, but decided to search the thread first to see if someone mentioned it first.

Molly is a trans-bitch?

Then again, so was Lassie. Except for a nursing scene, Lassie was played by a male dog.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes