f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I just check this game every update to see if the warning is still there and move on lol
Same, havent played in over a year. Made the decision to wait till she at least got some soft h scenes. 4 builds later, nothing. 5 more? nope. From what Im reading here the day is not even on the horizon. But at least the good thing is once the day comes we'll have a good chunk of quality fap material. Lets hang in there!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Looks like I missed the Pene del Diablo news coverage (skipped the elevator girl), but I got a news report about how the world isn't flat, it's Roundn't. Also Newton has introduced Gravity 2.
Did you also skip the hotel maid? If not, I find it interesting you seem to need all three to get the report.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Did you also skip the hotel maid? If not, I find it interesting you seem to need all three to get the report.
No, I didn't skip the maid, I thought that scene was hilarious. I'm just not about to cuck a dude that doesn't even know (or deserve) it.

Reactions: Elhemeer

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just had to stop by because I found it funny you did that whole cuck thing with Mr. Lee while Wrestling Bios, during their Reliving The War series on the Monday Night War between Raw and Nitro has now reached where he is covering the "Choppy Choppy Your Pee Pee" storyline. Those who know old school wrestling would know why those two things fit here. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, I didn't skip the maid, I thought that scene was hilarious. I'm just not about to cuck a dude that doesn't even know (or deserve) it.
He has a cock less impressive than the MC's. Nothing could make him more deserving of being cucked. Plus imagine the lifetime of mediocre sex that poor woman is going to have to live with, without ever knowing a real man. You monster.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes