xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
i can;t play the game i get this message instead
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy', 1675868249, 1) is defined twice, at game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:38 and game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:41.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy', 1675868249, 1) is defined twice, at game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:38 and game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:41.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Feb 9 12:56:00 2023
i have come across this error in several games --- it is always caused by the mod --- my solution is to delete the mod & game folder , then reinstall the game and play without the mod

Reactions: MoonBox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Been a couple of years since I played PT so I can't remember how most of that scene goes but the groping part at the beginning was inspired by that scene, any similarities after that weren't intentional.
Though to be fair, Natalia's route is based on the redhead's route, they have a lot in common.
Oh, I wasn't complaining, just making an observation.

Personal Trainer was my fave game for a long time due to one woman who's still probably my fave muscle woman in adult gaming. Jenna was love.

Anywhooo, the whole thing with the redhead was a fun bit of story and serving justice to her abusive cheating husband. Nothing wrong with taking a bit of inspiration from that lunch scene, it was a great scene. It works really well with Natalia.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, I wanted to check this game but it has a sandbox tag. Usually, that's a big no for me, but let me ask you this. How big part of this game is that sandbox?
For PT?

Not very big at all. There is a built in guide that tells you where to go for each girl so it's basically just go to X place to see event and that's as much of a sandbox as it is.

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Man I hate when the update ends. I could as folks suggests just wait till there is more than one update but eh I don't have that much patients to wait. Thanks to the dev for a pretty damn good "game" so far. I look forward to what you come up with next in the story. This one is rapidly becoming one of my top favs.

Reactions: MoonBox

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I like how Ella can be working the bar in this update. It almost makes up for the clothing shops not having a Betty appearance.

I can't wait to see how the variable day67larrySwallow is used in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes