Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Then why play it, if you think it's "cringe"?
Why even come here? Maybe go to the thread of a game that you do enjoy?
Instead of bashing one that other people enjoy.
Particularly when doing so with an unsubstantiated opinion.
I think Shizuka's attitude was a bit much in the beginning. That doesn't mean I don't like the game. Seems I'm not the only one to have this opinion. It's not unsubstantiated, it's built on her attitude that closely resembles a shy child. There are reasons for it, but it went on and on. You can find it sweet, I thought it became annoying after a while. Saying this isn't bashing.
You don't have to bite his head off just because he expresses an opinion that isn't yours.

Reactions: kwiatos

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
A great update with a couple of new insights, our hero is now the proud owner of a new wife, has his Gran as girlfriend, lovely, looks like he is making more kiddies and things are really warming up in the Asian department. Looks like we might soon see that sign disappear soon "No sex with Gran yet". Lovely update, well done mate.

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
I think Shizuka's attitude was a bit much in the beginning. That doesn't mean I don't like the game. Seems I'm not the only one to have this opinion. It's not unsubstantiated, it's built on her attitude that closely resembles a shy child. There are reasons for it, but it went on and on. You can find it sweet, I thought it became annoying after a while. Saying this isn't bashing.
You don't have to bite his head off just because he expresses an opinion that isn't yours.
I think that this opinion partially comes from the disconnect between the real-world vs in-game time that passes between updates. Shizuka moved into the house on in-game day 39 (v0.12), but we're only at in-game day 67 as of v0.26. She's only been able to live a life with her own agency for four weeks within the game, while it's been about 7+ months for us in the meatspace. Since we've been playing this game piecemeal as opposed to being released all at once, like those who will discover this game when it's complete, the suspension of disbelief is a lot easier to lose sight of.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.26] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD ITALIAN

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
Update works fine til the part it says you get a notification on your phone, then i have black screen with this:

Image 'day60 nbr1' not found
After a short scene I get another black screen with this:

Image 'day61 morn12' not found
Any ideas on why that happens? (I used seach and found nothing about it)
Thanks in advance.

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Update works fine til the part it says you get a notification on your phone, then i have black screen with this:

After a short scene I get another black screen with this:

Any ideas on why that happens? (I used seach and found nothing about it)
Thanks in advance.
Sounds like something got corrupted in downloading/unpacking. The files you mentioned were part of the v0.23 update. Download the v0.23 update patch from here and copy the images folder from the archive into your game folder to unpack just the v0.23 images.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Calm down, sweetheart. I wan't talking to you. There's no need to be so sensitive & defensive.

The person I was talking to simply said "the whole thing is cringe", without defining what qualifies as "cringe", to him.
That means it's entirely unsubstantiated. Quite literally.
It's also bashing the game. Quite literally.

If you don't like her, that's fine. I honestly could not care any less.
But calling the whole game cringe, without specifying why, or even what constitutes it, is what I remarked on.
I also remarked on the obvious flaw, if someone has such a low opinion of the game, why visit the thread?

You apparently don't have a low opinion of the game, so obviously do not fall into the bracket my response was directed at.
Try reading, it helps. Not everything is about you.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes