xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Looks like Moon is literally ... And, of course, he didn't lose his sense of humor.
thank's for the heads up Mate!, yesterday a friend told me that they had some issues, in Canada,( 30 hs without Power he is from Alberta Canada) and they are fixing it, so it is a matter of time that Moon will get online again, If it is like over here they will get the bigger Citys first runnig then the rural areas.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am in Canada, fortunately i live where the extreme weather is rare. good ole Vancouver. right now the temps are 10 celsius..downside..lots of rain..

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
For those who haven't heard yet:

Blackout
Yo, I'm still here. Just stuck in .
Power went out three days ago along with the cell phone network. Managed to connect for a few minutes this morning to push the update to the next tier but it cut off before I could make this post. I got one those battery backup things to run the router so I could post this but I have no way of charging it once it's out. You probably won't hear from me again until they fix the power or the network.

They said 2 days ago then they said today and now they say they don't know so it'll probably be around a week. On the plus side, the ugly ass tree in front of my house came down.

Since I won't be able to get on for the 5$ tier, I'm gonna push it straight there now. If any of the 10$ tier want a refund for the month since you got skipped, just send me a message and I'll deal with it once I'm up and running.

As for game progress, I obviously can't render but I'm get a bunch of writing done the old fashioned way. Really fucking awkward writing this stuff huddled up in front of a fire place with your parents

As for the next update, I was a week ahead of schedule and anything else I could make up with some overtime so unless the power stays out past the 12th, it'll be on time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so, what I gather from the situation is we all need to send our dear Dev a bunch of marine batteries and a diesel generator so he can both keep working and heat his house by GPU at the same time!!! :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:unsure: :unsure: How many of these will we need to power a CPU ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It would be great this game has animations.
I don't know why or how you reached that conclusion.

Let me explain:

1- Animations would increase development time. So, instead of steady updates every 2 weeks, we would get less, significantly less.
2- Animations wouldn't really increase the enjoyment of the scenes, unless they were really high quality, which would make the point 1, a LOT worse.
3- Animations would create a LOT more work on a single person project without any real benefit. Our brain is perfectly capable of animating the images by himself.
4- If you are volunteering to be the animator of the project, with a dedicated rig and are capable of the high quality needed in the time frame this game works on, go ahead and offer your services, remember to supply proof of your work.

By the way, asking for someone to make a ton more work for you for free, just because, is extremely mature of you, keep going. (NOT)

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Let me explain:

1- Animations would increase development time. So, instead of steady updates every 2 weeks, we would get less, significantly less.
2- Animations wouldn't really increase the enjoyment of the scenes, unless they were really high quality, which would make the point 1, a LOT worse.
3- Animations would create a LOT more work on a single person project without any real benefit. Our brain is perfectly capable of animating the images by himself.
4- If you are volunteering to be the animator of the project, with a dedicated rig and are capable of the high quality needed in the time frame this game works on, go ahead and offer your services, remember to supply proof of your work.

By the way, asking for someone to make a ton more work for you for free, just because, is extremely mature of you, keep going. (NOT)

well done.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Let me explain:

I think you're being too harsh here. Like, he's not wrong, animation would be great. Lots of things would be. I myself have frequently bemoaned the lack of pubic hair.

You're not wrong about how much work animations would add and how it would increase the time between releases, but they never stated any expectation of this happening and they weren't asking for it. They just said "it would be great", that's it.
Acting like they were making unreasonable demands, for free or otherwise, is stretching things

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think you're being too harsh here. Like, he's not wrong, animation would be great. Lots of things would be. I myself have frequently bemoaned the lack of pubic hair.

You're not wrong about how much work animations would add and how it would increase the time between releases, but they never stated any expectation of this happening and they weren't asking for it. They just said "it would be great", that's it.
Acting like they were making unreasonable demands, for free or otherwise, is stretching things
I mean, you're not wrong, kinda.

But when you drop into a thread with nothing but a vague complaint without any actual criticism or suggestion, you're being trollish and unhelpful, and if someone wants to clap back at your unwarranted take, I personally don't think that's unfair.

And no, you can't call "I think X would be better with Y" without any clarification a suggestion. It's just a statement of opinion, and a rude one at that.

EDIT: And no, I don't think your desire for pubic hair has ever been stated trollishly, because you almost always clarify why you're making the statement (That it's because you'd prefer it) and always in response to someone else's take, never just a random drop-in for no reason (at least not that I recall).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean, you're not wrong, kinda.

But when you drop into a thread with nothing but a vague complaint without any actual criticism or suggestion, you're being trollish and unhelpful, and if someone wants to clap back at your unwarranted take, I personally don't think that's unfair.

And no, you can't call "I think X would be better with Y" without any clarification a suggestion. It's just a statement of opinion, and a rude one at that.

EDIT: And no, I don't think your desire for pubic hair has ever been stated trollishly, because you almost always clarify why you're making the statement (That it's because you'd prefer it) and always in response to someone else's take, never just a random drop-in for no reason (at least not that I recall).
Yea, that's fair enough.

Also, glad I don't come across as trollish

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes