Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Seriously still no Nana, I swear if she doesn't get laid in the next update I'm going to take her model and the main character's model and make my own damn 10 minute sex animation, until moonbox decides to actually put it in the game.

P.S.
And give Moonbox full credit for my inpatients I'm no thief lol

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Seriously still no Nana, I swear if she doesn't get laid in the next update I'm going to take her model and the main character's model and make my own damn 10 minute sex animation, until moonbox decides to actually put it in the game.

P.S.
And give Moonbox full credit for my inpatients I'm no thief lol
then get to work. It is not next update. Im from the future.

Reactions: UpYours69

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Just replayed from the very BEGINNING!! Wow, I forgot how long this game was! It plays just like a movie, and is consistent with the amount of time it takes to reach scenes. I haven't played the update yet, but something tells me this is gonna be a Looong game. Thanks Dev, for all your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
Dec 2, 2020
I guess you never supported it anyway, just needed your 1min of fame here...
Yes! You're right. I'm fishing for likes. That i woke up with slight hangover and i saw update one of the games i supported, don't give me right to express my opinion. Crystal clear. I don't have too much posts and you have a full access to my patreon's and ss account so you know better!

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
What's in this update? Can someone sum it if possible?

**: I meant which characters gets new content ‍♀‍♀ Don't be dense

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes