Dec 2, 2020
Of course you have the right. So do I with my doubts you ever supported the game. Because this game always was a "fuckfest", the gameplay never changed since the first version. Or did you supported a game where you actually did not like the gameplay? That's even more funny to me...
You forgot to quote the "mindless" fuckfest from my post, which is quite important. Zero character development and pointless each day patterns and conversations are not my cup of tea any longer.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Given up on playing this sh*t. Compressed version->gallery unlocker->Shift+Del after 4 min. Repeat for max next 3 updates. A mindless fuckfest. So glad I stopped support this.
"Chocolate por la noticia ! ":LOL:/ Chocolate for the news :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sure there are more happy that you quit, Goodbye !:giggle:

Wooow great update ! you outdid yourself with this fantastic "fuckfest parody" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Kudos ! Moonbox ! big thankx
loved the reverse pile diver as we fucked little granny ! one down one to go ! Shizuka is becoming more balanced loved the content with her and asami !
can't wait for the next update !

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Every update make mc closer with Nana and she will someday make love to mc.
I'm hoping that will happen sooner than 2024, i'm sorry for that joke ;)
What?! I don't care! /jk

No, No, No, Nothing about what you wrote mate. You got me all wrong there. :ROFLMAO:

(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just replayed from the very BEGINNING!! Wow, I forgot how long this game was! It plays just like a movie, and is consistent with the amount of time it takes to reach scenes. I haven't played the update yet, but something tells me this is gonna be a Looong game. Thanks Dev, for all your hard work.
We're not even halfway yet ;)

Given up on playing this sh*t. Compressed version->gallery unlocker->Shift+Del after 4 min. Repeat for max next 3 updates. A mindless fuckfest. So glad I stopped support this.
So you got pissed because this VN still is the same as it has been since the beginning and exactly what the dev has said it would be from the start? Got it, makes sense!

when's there gonna be sex with nana?
When MB wants it to be......

aaach...no sex with Nana still stands....what a boomer................
Who's the boomer because we can't have sex with a LI yet?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes