ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
for one second i thought that a mad man was in touch with moonbox work.......just for one second

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.27] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Shovi

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, I often see similar graphics and character drawings in many Ren'Py games. Can someone please tell what platform they use to create such drawings, such as in this game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone upload update patch for v0.27
The update patch is made by MoonBox. Right now he's having serious problems accessing the Internet, Large Thunderstorms knocked the power on his area (Quebec, Canada). He has no power at his home.
Because of that he can't update his Patreon and his SubscribeStar, where those files are kept. Since the progression of release isn't automatic, but manual, he needs to be able to login and change the stage.

Do as I did, download the full version. Or, wait until he comes back online, or, someone that is a high level member in SS can drop the files somewhere.

Hi, I often see similar graphics and character drawings in many Ren'Py games. Can someone please tell what platform they use to create such drawings, such as in this game.
DAZ Studio.

Peace :)

Shovi

Dec 21, 2019
The update patch is made by MoonBox. Right now he's having serious problems accessing the Internet, Large Thunderstorms knocked the power on his area (Quebec, Canada). He has no power at his home.
Because of that he can't update his Patreon and his SubscribeStar, where those files are kept. Since the progression of release isn't automatic, but manual, he needs to be able to login and change the stage.

Do as I did, download the full version. Or, wait until he comes back online, or, someone that is a high level member in SS can drop the files somewhere.

DAZ Studio.

Peace :)
Thank you very much!

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Never really cared for the wait with Nanna , love the game either way but i do think that if this game were animated it would be Hmmm chefs kiss perfection.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sisterhood of El Pene Del Diablo - Did they find their master?

sorry my ISP connection slow, i not downloaded update yet

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes