N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Fun game and all with great models and renders, but its getting a little boring with the last few updates foccusing on so much silly dialogue with the two maids and nothing really comes to a head...its a bit ridiculous imo.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Fun game and all with great models and renders, but its getting a little boring with the last few updates foccusing on so much silly dialogue with the two maids and nothing really comes to a head...its a bit ridiculous imo.
Not sure what you mean? NANA has been in all those updates and lots have cum to a head :sneaky::love:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How can you reach an age where you can play a game like this, and still be so unfamiliar with the concept of Character Development?

Shizuka and Asami are both progressing very nicely, especially knowing their backgrounds.

And the past few updates have been doing the very important work of laying the groundwork for all the incest to be out in the open. Though I might be kinda sliightly fucked in that regard given I'm not on Sandra's path...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How can you reach an age where you can play a game like this, and still be so unfamiliar with the concept of Character Development?

Shizuka and Asami are both progressing very nicely, especially knowing their backgrounds.

And the past few updates have been doing the very important work of laying the groundwork for all the incest to be out in the open. Though I might be kinda sliightly fucked in that regard given I'm not on Sandra's path...
With the new version of Koga's mod you can get in her path. Without her scenes. Cheaty, cheaty, Bang, Bang.
chittychittybangbang.gif
Peace ;)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Out for top tier
Hell yes, now it's just time to make the grueling (not really) wait for the public release 12 days later, or earlier depending on how the leakers are feeling I guess. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it with how things have been going in the recent updates and all the setup for big things to come there has been. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I enjoy the game, hopefully the game gets some steady animation and not a click to progress sex scene like I've been seeing. Dialogue is pretty fun though. MC: "I was surrounded by love and affection so I have too much to give for one woman to handle" lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes