Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For the sake of my own sanity I turned off review notifications. There's this really weird group of people on this site who don't do anything at all but go around and thumbs up every 1* review they find anywhere.
Still, it's especially concerning that two people in a row complained about no animations in a game that doesn't have an animations tag. Like why are they complaining about the story when they both clearly can't read?
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.gif

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Those last reviews all make sense to me. I am enjoying the ride and have no criticisms, but I understand all their points and agree with most. It is a matter of perspective.

There are no animations. I do not mind. It is obviously a deal-breaker for others.
Reused models. I do not mind. Deal-breaker for others.
Women throw themselves at MC. I do not mind. Others may need a build or tease.

None of those points are incorrect and no one is crazy for having a different weight/value to their arbitrarily chosen points of criticism. I agree with all of them, but they are not deal-breakers to me, so I am very forgiving.

I still love this game and am enjoying watching Moonbox grow and get weird with it. I look forward to each update more than any other game/VN I am following.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are no animations. I do not mind. It is obviously a deal-breaker for others..
Then perhaps they shouldn't visit games without the "animated" tag, if it's such a deal breaker.
Writing a negative review, because a game without the "animated" tag does not have animations, is beyond moronic.
I mean, WTF did they expect? Of course it doesn't!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Those last reviews all make sense to me. I am enjoying the ride and have no criticisms, but I understand all their points and agree with most. It is a matter of perspective.

There are no animations. I do not mind. It is obviously a deal-breaker for others.
Reused models. I do not mind. Deal-breaker for others.
Women throw themselves at MC. I do not mind. Others may need a build or tease.
I definitely prefer that over the MC having to manipulate women to get them to have sex with him. I've had enough of those games to last the rest of my life, I think. I tend to go for the more wholesome, consensual stories.
None of those points are incorrect and no one is crazy for having a different weight/value to their arbitrarily chosen points of criticism. I agree with all of them, but they are not deal-breakers to me, so I am very forgiving.

I still love this game and am enjoying watching Moonbox grow and get weird with it. I look forward to each update more than any other game/VN I am following.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.
One shared by many, I'd wager.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't mind, reading a Wall in the review, or if it's good or bad, but dude, posting a Penis in the review section or just 16 lines including blank lines as review for a game ?
WigglyWorld84 said it very nice, and i feel similar about,
but those last reviews (and not only in this game) were like to make harm to the dev. or to just troll around and not to inform a hesitating gamer to get a better Idea of the content or if the game is to his liking.
Or give the game Dev a feedback where to make his game better

I mean if I go write a review that states
The best game in Town because Allison is a cutiepie,
Shizuka a sugarsweetie snuggle bear,
Molly a Ultra Diva,
Love the magic wand of the MC and that all panties fell down as soon the MC apears

It is equal nonesensical, and don't contains any valuable information. I mean the chuckle effect is also present and the question
for what wrote this person a review, (to be fair I wouldn't coment such a review in the thread probably)
there are negative reviews where the autor says he was disapointed and said also why and what made him write that review to which i can relate, do I feel a bit hurt by them yeah do I like them no, are they valid yes of course is the autors opinion and statement, they feel geniune and honest.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If you don't lilke Matt Damon, there is no point going to watch a Matt Damon film, then complaining it's a shit film because it had Matt Damon in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like reading a comic & complaining it's not animated.
1681356425760.png
No "animated" tag = no right to expect animation = no legitimate complaint about no animation.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ok, noted, and thanks to you too, as well. I will probably check it out now, but not LITERALLY right now, lol.
I may be stepping on someone's toes (if they already told you), but thought you should know there's a big shift after the first "season" ...

I started the second season and I found I had no idea what was really going on anymore. The beginning of the second season promises a revamp of the first season to accomodate those changes, but as far as I know that hasn't happened and there's no sign it's going to. I enjoyed the first season, but I can't go back unless that happens.

That's just me though. Most people don't seem to care.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I may be stepping on someone's toes (if they already told you), but thought you should know there's a big shift after the first "season" ...

I started the second season and I found I had no idea what was really going on anymore. The beginning of the second season promises a revamp of the first season to accomodate those changes, but as far as I know that hasn't happened and there's no sign it's going to. I enjoyed the first season, but I can't go back unless that happens.

That's just me though. Most people don't seem to care.
The rework of the first week is most definitely going on, BD will start releasing it soon. It will explain the people that we haven't seen before but most importantly it will pace the first week much better (it will 30 days i think instead of 7).

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For the sake of my own sanity I turned off review notifications. There's this really weird group of people on this site who don't do anything at all but go around and thumbs up every 1* review they find anywhere.
Still, it's especially concerning that two people in a row complained about no animations in a game that doesn't have an animations tag. Like why are they complaining about the story when they both clearly can't read?
I turned off review notifications because after going through a few dozen, I found most were personal choice comments ("I don't like X 'cause X is something I don't like" ... or "I love X and your game has lots of X, so I like it") and I found I enjoy the conversations more anyway (Unless they're always "I like X and you don't, so shut up" ... in which case I start not checking those threads and just keep the watch to see the version get updated)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The rework of the first week is most definitely going on, BD will start releasing it soon. It will explain the people that we haven't seen before but most importantly it will pace the first week much better (it will 30 days i think instead of 7).
Right, says so right on the start of season 2. And soon as that's done, I'll replay the game from the start. I enjoyed that first season, so I hopefully will enjoy the revamped version, but I just don't see a point of "continuing" when there's some major missing pieces right out the gate.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
There are some things to complain about though, serious things.
Such as why hasn't Jamila moved in yet so we can see her and nana's beautiful face every morning?
Why hasn't Amy retired and moved back home, she works too hard and is gone too long
Why isn't molly allowed to sleep on the MC's bed? she's such a good dog :(
Did I mention Jamila should move in already :love:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are some things to complain about though, serious things.
Such as why hasn't Jamila moved in yet so we can see her and nana's beautiful face every morning?
Why hasn't Amy retired and moved back home, she works too hard and is gone too long
Why isn't molly allowed to sleep on the MC's bed? she's such a good dog :(
Did I mention Jamila should move in already :love:
To be fair, that's not a complaint. That's constructive criticism. ;):LOL:

Complaint = I don't like X.
Criticism = I don't like X, because...
Constructive criticism = I don't like X, because... I think it would be better if...

tijger08

May 6, 2018
I don't get it. I have saved part 1 version 0.16 at the end now I want to start part 2 then it will ask if you want to load a save file which I do and I get to see image day48 cat99 not found. Thanks for all the help

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes