Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Fairly similar to GH, huge Harem fuckfest.
Yeah, but with one major difference, though. There's no incest in it, as far as I know, as I haven't played it, but it's not in its tags, if my memory serves me right. So the trait they have in common, is that they're both harem games. And harem games are a dime a dozen, at least that's my impression, but the good ones are few and far between. And that's what I think is the cool thing about Grandma's House, it's an incest game AND a harem game all rolled into one, and it's good, too. But in your opinion, do you think WVM is any good? I know it's kinda based around basketball from the looks of it, but that's all I know about it, so if you say it's good, I might check it out for myself.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, but with one major difference, though. There's no incest in it, as far as I know, as I haven't played it, but it's not in its tags, if my memory serves me right. So the trait they have in common, is that they're both harem games. And harem games are a dime a dozen, at least that's my impression, but the good ones are few and far between. And that's what I think is the cool thing about Grandma's House, it's an incest game AND a harem game all rolled into one, and it's good, too. But in your opinion, do you think WVM is any good? I know it's kinda based around basketball from the looks of it, but that's all I know about it, so if you say it's good, I might check it out for myself.
The game is good, the duckfaces and joker smiles a tit bit annoying and the ingame days are packed with content over and over, but overall WVM is a good VN and Basketball is a rare occasion in it (at least from start to latest release).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is, and there is kinda Incest aswell in it, at least in part 1 / I don?t remeber if there is a patch aviable or not.
It is totally worth a try.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
The game is good, the duckfaces and joker smiles a tit bit annoying and the ingame days are packed with content over and over, but overall WVM is a good VN and Basketball is a rare occasion in it (at least from start to latest release).
Thanks a lot, that really helps, as I have considered it, but I've been kinda on the fence with it, as I didn't know much about it, other than what's on the game page itself.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You know what game I would recommend and is allowed to be discussed in this thread? Grandma's House by Moonbox. It has such beauties as Fiona, Riona, Ella, and Ellie. It also has Legendary cosplayer Zelda. It also has a girl named Polly who needs a new Daddy so she doesn't have to sleep in the fetal position any longer.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lesebrille schmutzig ? / Glasses dirty ? I missed the "n" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: anyway thank's for the head up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm shure it was a hard day up there in Germanistan ;)
Oh shit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was sure I pressed the n button and not the k button, on my phone the k button is above the n button so I could have misspressed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome to the Club, happens sometimes to me too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: by the way, I wanted to make a pun with my "versekt" but how do you explain the prefix "ver" to somone whose language don't has it ? ohh failed blattantly online to find an answer to this in both languages english and spanish :unsure::rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
some reviews just hurt my head trying to understand them
For the sake of my own sanity I turned off review notifications. There's this really weird group of people on this site who don't do anything at all but go around and thumbs up every 1* review they find anywhere.
Still, it's especially concerning that two people in a row complained about no animations in a game that doesn't have an animations tag. Like why are they complaining about the story when they both clearly can't read?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
For the sake of my own sanity I turned off review notifications. There's this really weird group of people on this site who don't do anything at all but go around and thumbs up every 1* review they find anywhere.
Still, it's especially concerning that two people in a row complained about no animations in a game that doesn't have an animations tag. Like why are they complaining about the story when they both clearly can't read?
wait wait you can turn off review notes only

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Go to your preferences, scroll down to the "Receive a notification when someone..." bit and turn off "rated to a watched thread"
For me it's the first choice in the sub section but that might be because I already turned it off.
It was at the top of that section for me as well

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes