jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
A Family Venture is an incest game with optional and very easily avoided NTR, though it's us and our incest family with us being cucked if the player so desires.

But yea, can't say I know of any game where we steal an incestuous family from one of the members of that family. Can't say I'd want to play that even if it did exist
i think i tried that game don't recall why i stopped playing it

i'd probably give a look

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
With Marcel and Josianne I felt bad because, while Marcel is a bit off, he would be doing it, or rather her, himself if he could. The guy just wants to see his wife sexually satisfied, and he wants to be there as it happens. Erectile dysfunction is kind of a nightmare if you think about it. I don't feel nearly as bad about Larry, Jerome, or whoever Karen's husband is because they're just assholes. There is a gap in their market, so to speak, and by God I am going to fill it.
If, say, Jerome turned his shit around and started paying attention to Jada again, 100% I would cut her off. It would be a shame, she's great. But Thomas is presented as a stand-up guy and stealing women from caring husbands is not something a stand-up guy does.
Speaking of, I'm starting to think I missed something, what with the intermittent comments about a penis cult. I thought it was just an in-joke in the thread because of the maid. I'm guessing I turned off a route when I turned down the woman in the elevator?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
With Marcel and Josianne I felt bad because, while Marcel is a bit off, he would be doing it, or rather her, himself if he could. The guy just wants to see his wife sexually satisfied, and he wants to be there as it happens. Erectile dysfunction is kind of a nightmare if you think about it. I don't feel nearly as bad about Larry, Jerome, or whoever Karen's husband is because they're just assholes. There is a gap in their market, so to speak, and by God I am going to fill it.
If, say, Jerome turned his shit around and started paying attention to Jada again, 100% I would cut her off. It would be a shame, she's great. But Thomas is presented as a stand-up guy and stealing women from caring husbands is not something a stand-up guy does.
Speaking of, I'm starting to think I missed something, what with the intermittent comments about a penis cult. I thought it was just an in-joke in the thread because of the maid. I'm guessing I turned off a route when I turned down the woman in the elevator?
Yes, exactly and that was what S1nsational and me were talking about, good to see that at least somone had integrity to withstand the temptation.
Totally agree that with the ED,
abrazo

Reactions: Draupnir7

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The cult is very real and actively trying to hunt us down

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
YaY ???

Girls pregnant with our kids are chasing us? And another that wants to join the club? I don't really see the problem... Tanya, Paveena, what do you guys think? It's good, isn't it? Hell yeah it is...

Peace :D
Most if not all of the women, not in the cult, who are or will be carrying our children, care more about us that our dick. Not saying they don't like or enjoy our dick, but there's genuine love and affection there first and foremost. They're not obsessed with our dick. (please note I did say most, Minnie is the very obvious exception)

The Cult members all care more about our dick, than they do us ourselves.

You can't really compare the two groups, Cat is a great example; she very much loves us for us and wants our child, nothing would change if we were to suddenly have a more average sized cock. If the cult found us and we suddenly "only" had a six inch dick they'd all lose interest

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So is his face.

In fact, i'm willing to bet money that looking in the mirror is what caused his cock to stop working full time.

Woke up one morning, morning glory rising to full to attention, walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror and his dick just noped the fuck out.
laughing.gif

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
YaY ???

Girls pregnant with our kids are chasing us? And another that wants to join the club? I don't really see the problem... Tanya, Paveena, what do you guys think? It's good, isn't it? Hell yeah it is...

Peace :D
I hope we get to convince Priya to join as well as Ophelia convinces her daughter Annabelle to join in order to give her mother (and us) a boy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Did someone mention Jennifer Connolley? humina humina
Well, DAZ and Mousso does provide:
1681261973329.png

I think is that they want the same amount of content with the LI they like, example: there are 9 LI in game with 10 scenes each,= 90 H scenes in total,
what they want is : if they like only 3 out of the 9 ; 30 H scenes with their choosen ones. = 90
O and of course all quick and Sex with Nana ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That seems to be a common problem.
"I want the dev to only work on the LIs I want!
Sounds a bit like Felius Canis.
I will not put a picture of Felius Canis here. Having Echo/Jennifer and FC in the same post would be too jarring.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So I was just wondering, if the woman who was in the hotel hallway, wants to be join The Sisterhood of El Pene Del Diablo? I mean, the group has already taken in a married woman.

screenshot0001.png

Speaking of her, I guess her husband now knows that he isn't the baby's father.
screenshot0002.png

So is the newswoman going to help the Sisterhood? Maybe a story for her, she is going to immerse herself in it?

Finally, wouldn't the cop have the information about the MC since he was arrested?

Sorry, just rambling.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
So I was just wondering, if the woman who was in the hotel hallway, wants to be join The Sisterhood of El Pene Del Diablo? I mean, the group has already taken in a married woman.

View attachment 2539705

Speaking of her, I guess her husband now knows that he isn't the baby's father.
View attachment 2539706

So is the newswoman going to help the Sisterhood? Maybe a story for her, she is going to immerse herself in it?

Finally, wouldn't the cop have the information about the MC since he was arrested?

Sorry, just rambling.
She probably wanna taste the real thing.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes