FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
WoW. Dating Aunty, again... Nham Nham Nham.

Wait Zelda's Return isn't the name of a game is it?

I'll refrain from mentioning how hot some grannies are. No, I will NOT mention anything of the sort. I said, NO. Too many ageists around here, way too many...

Peace :sneaky: o_O :whistle:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Actually too large... at least for me...
That's why I replayed and ditched most of them.
I don't blame you. As nice as it is to see some of them again each time (absence, heart, yadda yadda), it does kind of knock home how big of a cast there is when it has been a while. Not that I want to complain about a long game, especially when the dev is actually delivering.

I feel bad for ditching on Josianne, but not so bad that it overwrites how much going through with it weirded me out. Having Marcel haunting the corner of the screen just isn't for me, and I can only hope the same does not happen with Natalia. Larry needs to fuck off properly.

Reactions: Uthuriel and EJW

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I don't blame you. As nice as it is to see some of them again each time (absence, heart, yadda yadda), it does kind of knock home how big of a cast there is when it has been a while. Not that I want to complain about a long game, especially when the dev is actually delivering.

I feel bad for ditching on Josianne, but not so bad that it overwrites how much going through with it weirded me out. Having Marcel haunting the corner of the screen just isn't for me, and I can only hope the same does not happen with Natalia. Larry needs to fuck off properly.
properly send him to a farm or zoo

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well there are like 40 women (so far), about 30 too many IMHO, but whatever I guess, lol

Reactions: torgpolariski

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well there are like 40 women (so far), about 30 too many IMHO, but whatever I guess, lol
You are aware that you can choose to NOT having a relationship with them, don't you? So, if they are there in your game, it was by YOUR choice. So, why are you even complaining? Want less women? Say NO more often.

BTW, KoGa3 even put that option on the latest version of his mod, you can go and set them to OFF. Done, gone from your game. No more excessive women.

these people.gif

Peace :(

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You are aware that you can choose to NOT having a relationship with them, don't you? So, if they are there in your game, it was by YOUR choice. So, why are you even complaining? Want less women? Say NO more often.

BTW, KoGa3 even put that option on the latest version of his mod, you can go and set them to OFF. Done, gone from your game. No more excessive women.

View attachment 2538007

Peace :(
And if you aren't interested in most of them, and most/all of the content in many updates is with them, the updates have nothing, that's why most keep the number of women to a much smaller number, so there is content regularly for everyone.
Not play an update, skip 6, play another update, skip another 6 etc.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
And if you aren't interested in most of them, and most/all of the content in many updates is with them, the updates have nothing, that's why most keep the number of women to a much smaller number, so there is content regularly for everyone.
Not play an update, skip 6, play another update, skip another 6 etc.
Kinda like attending a buffet with hundred different things and protesting you only got a plate of peas because there's nothing else you like to eat...
Well... Eat elsewhere, where the food is more to your liking would be adequate advice...

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes