Fazden

May 15, 2021
Ok, I missed a few updates, I come back and can't find the update for 0.25. I did the 26 update and will play from the previous save but I have no images from day 64 at all. so I can't see what is happening just read the text. Any help here would be great.

Thanks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ok, I missed a few updates, I come back and can't find the update for 0.25. I did the 26 update and will play from the previous save but I have no images from day 64 at all. so I can't see what is happening just read the text. Any help here would be great.

Thanks
You can either download the full 0.27 version or go to MoonBox's Subscribestar page, where he apparently has all the individual updates available for download (link in OP).

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm late posting this one but, the update was really good, and I really feel like there's going to be an actual sexual scene of some sort with Nana VERY soon, by 0.30 would be my guess. Also, I had a feeling that Jasmine would take on the role of a sub in their relationship, which made sense to me since Sandra is a dom.

Dec 20, 2020
shouldn't need to worry about virus right?
Only about as much as you have to worry about Mega being hacked, like they were last summer. As long as you are prepared, you don't have to worry. If you are worried, you aren't prepared. If you have a decent AV, you should be good.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes