HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That said HornyyPussy, I've seen your name before in a thread for another game. Any other games that you recommend with this kind of vibe to it? I've played Treasure of Nadia, and The Genesis Order, even though I'm getting tired of the update bullsh1t on that one....anything else like GH that is worth a look?
Midlife Crisis, WVM, Away from from Home, My New Family, Motherless, Sisterly Lust

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WHY no Mega for pc also MIXdrop has threats to pc on it
Mixrdrop is DMCA proof, almost 99.9% hence why it's used a lot use it, I know it sucks for a lot of folks, but if your using standard tools like uBlock in your browser (I have zero issues, no popups), and the like you are fine, if you are in a country, it's blocked, a VPN solves many, upon many issues, there are even some free ones.

It's at the discretion of the "uploaders who mirror releases" in what they want to use, some providers (eg Mixdrop) upload and forget, while others like GoFile/Mega you have to constantly reupload depending on the content.

At the end of the day does it really matter if you get the game in 5 minutes vs 30 minutes? Everyone has experienced this before, that extra time you could play another game, go eat, or my favorite drop a deuce :giggle:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I "went rogue" and called it 'Sledgehammer', like the Peter Gabriel song. But honestly, not really a fan of the "horsecock syndrome" a lot of MC's in these games seems to suffer from, but how can I change that? So, if I can get my own game made, the MC will have a decent sized, but still within the normal range, penis. Other than that, I like the game.
From Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:
dr-horrible-the.gif

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hopefully Moon will never remove the tag ...
After all, the title is "Grandma's House," not "Grandma's Vagina."

Or even "Grandma's Garage." That reminds me of when a friend of mine told me (and the rest of the people in the Truth or Dare Zoom session) that the "insulation" in her "garage" had been ripped out.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Mixrdrop is DMCA proof, almost 99.9% hence why it's used a lot use it, I know it sucks for a lot of folks, but if your using standard tools like uBlock in your browser (I have zero issues, no popups), and the like you are fine, if you are in a country, it's blocked, a VPN solves many, upon many issues, there are even some free ones.

It's at the discretion of the "uploaders who mirror releases" in what they want to use, some providers (eg Mixdrop) upload and forget, while others like GoFile/Mega you have to constantly reupload depending on the content.

At the end of the day does it really matter if you get the game in 5 minutes vs 30 minutes? Everyone has experienced this before, that extra time you could play another game, go eat, or my favorite drop a deuce :giggle:
i only trust mega, as i have gotten stuff from other places used here. can you please put it on there.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I wouldnt say so. there's certainly one mega Doe-eye and one Duckface, but its not really a theme?
I tend to avoid basketball so I avoided that one for a long time, but am glad I tried it out. its not at all what you'd expect.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes