Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Umm....this is a game about a dude hitting on his grandma,,,,if it has some affect on your life that strong, then obviously Games like this are not for you. But if you think its cool to use it as a way to get attention, seriously move on. We all have way to much valuable time to read this shit.
That's what you interpreted from this? Maybe you should go back and actually read it, because if anything, the game has had a positive effect on my life, albeit bittersweet in light of my situation now, described in the post as well. And I wanted to thank Moonbox and other devs, for providing an escape from the misery in my everyday life, and tell the F95 community that they should appreciate what they have, when they have it, because things can change later down the line? And you said you have better things to spend your time on, but you sure found time enough to throw shit my way, someone who's literally at the end of their rope, figuratively speaking, of course. No, you must either be a kid, who doesn't know any better, or a troll, if that's what you read from this. But, I must thank you, I thought my life was miserable, yours is clearly worse than mine, if you have to kick someone when they're already down, I've never done that, at least. And I wasn't looking for attention either, if I was, don't you think I'd post something every day, if I was? Clearly logic isn't a strong suit of yours either, if that's your reasoning. And no need to reply, I ask you please leave me alone, I don't need more crap in my life, which you'd understand if you had actually read my post.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
So what did everyone choose to name their junk?
Did you choose one of the default choices or go rogue and use your own?
Mine? Shizuka has become good friends with her master's Babymaker.
Not the most original, I know. But it was that or Excalisperm.
Or maybe Nana's New Neighbor?
I "went rogue" and called it 'Sledgehammer', like the Peter Gabriel song. But honestly, not really a fan of the "horsecock syndrome" a lot of MC's in these games seems to suffer from, but how can I change that? So, if I can get my own game made, the MC will have a decent sized, but still within the normal range, penis. Other than that, I like the game.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Umm....this is a game about a dude hitting on his grandma,,,,if it has some affect on your life that strong, then obviously Games like this are not for you. But if you think its cool to use it as a way to get attention, seriously move on. We all have way to much valuable time to read this shit.
no, its about a dude who lives at his Grandma's house...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That's what you interpreted from this? Maybe you should go back and actually read it, because if anything, the game has had a positive effect on my life, albeit bittersweet in light of my situation now, described in the post as well. And I wanted to thank Moonbox and other devs, for providing an escape from the misery in my everyday life, and tell the F95 community that they should appreciate what they have, when they have it, because things can change later down the line? And you said you have better things to spend your time on, but you sure found time enough to throw shit my way, someone who's literally at the end of their rope, figuratively speaking, of course. No, you must either be a kid, who doesn't know any better, or a troll, if that's what you read from this. But, I must thank you, I thought my life was miserable, yours is clearly worse than mine, if you have to kick someone when they're already down, I've never done that, at least. And I wasn't looking for attention either, if I was, don't you think I'd post something every day, if I was? Clearly logic isn't a strong suit of yours either, if that's your reasoning. And no need to reply, I ask you please leave me alone, I don't need more crap in my life, which you'd understand if you had actually read my post.
If you haven't already, you should ignore the troll.
*hugs*

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
At least with the last save in Part 1 being the giant "Save Now" screen, it is easy to see that all saves before it go with Part 1, but I see what you are saying. I only know of one game that uses a proper export system to go between parts.

The problem is that I went on automatic copying the save from the old one to the new one and I didn't even notice that I was replacing the saves. It was my fault too, but as I said the save system is pretty bad, I hope the dev manages to improve this system.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Why is every update so damn good ..........but feels like it ends too soon.
And i have choosen every girl. i need more .........and now comes the hardest part...sigh......the waiting .

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes