Dec 20, 2020
What happened? We've had chapter after chapter ending with MC falling asleep with the woman of the day in his arms. Last two updates he's gone to bed alone at the end of the release. I guess you could say even he needs a break every now and again, but considering there is a church being built around his cock this has to be considered heresy against El Pene del Diablo.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I do wish people would either just play the updates or wait until the game is finished, then they'll KNOW something will happen eventually. Sheesh.

*That said, should MoonBox have time to throw a note in one of the updates JUST BEFORE Nana gets her man, telling us all the new, secret location to all the real future updates, and then made those AND ones to put here that never satisfy any of the impatient people (wouldn't even have to do that much extra work, just leave out any closure scenes with N, J and A) ... I would be all for that ...

ChanceWay

Aug 22, 2022
Hey guys...im not terribly tech savvy....soooooooo, lil help. I tried downloading the v27 unofficial android port from a couple pages back and it just took me to a loading page and didn't go anywhere....is this because it's a mod and isn't compatible with the original moonbox v26 file that was available a couple weeks ago? Any actual advice is appreciated.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey guys...im not terribly tech savvy....soooooooo, lil help. I tried downloading the v27 unofficial android port from a couple pages back and it just took me to a loading page and didn't go anywhere....is this because it's a mod and isn't compatible with the original moonbox v26 file that was available a couple weeks ago? Any actual advice is appreciated.
Sorry I'm total ignorant with Android, maybe you ask the modder via his Discord link from his post ?
Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If this is the one you're talking about it downloads just fine for me
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-27-moonbox.94140/post-6751503

It's a full version of Part 2 with ipatch and Koga's mod, nothing strange with it.

Reactions: MoonBox
Dec 20, 2020
I do wish people would either just play the updates or wait until the game is finished, then they'll KNOW something will happen eventually. Sheesh.

*That said, should MoonBox have time to throw a note in one of the updates JUST BEFORE Nana gets her man, telling us all the new, secret location to all the real future updates, and then made those AND ones to put here that never satisfy any of the impatient people (wouldn't even have to do that much extra work, just leave out any closure scenes with N, J and A) ... I would be all for that ...
You know the day the "there is no sex" message disappears from the original post, F95's servers are going to catch fire, and melt down.

ChanceWay

Aug 22, 2022
If this is the one you're talking about it downloads just fine for me
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-27-moonbox.94140/post-6751503

It's a full version of Part 2 with ipatch and Koga's mod, nothing strange with it.
That's the one I tried to download. It just took me to a page that said loading and didn't really go anywhere after that....usually when I download these updates, it takes like only a hot second once the logo is up and asks if I want to update the app. This was a bit different, so I thought it might not be compatible or something like that. Shrug.....oh well ...I'll figure it out.....and the fap will ensue! I fackin love this game! Loool

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ChanceWay

Aug 22, 2022
That said HornyyPussy, I've seen your name before in a thread for another game. Any other games that you recommend with this kind of vibe to it? I've played Treasure of Nadia, and The Genesis Order, even though I'm getting tired of the update bullsh1t on that one....anything else like GH that is worth a look?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes