Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I wouldnt say so. there's certainly one mega Doe-eye and one Duckface, but its not really a theme?
I tend to avoid basketball so I avoided that one for a long time, but am glad I tried it out. its not at all what you'd expect.
It’s on my to play list I didn’t get to it until now so I only know the signatures and the Cover on the latest update page when I see it

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
I wouldnt say so. there's certainly one mega Doe-eye and one Duckface, but its not really a theme?
I tend to avoid basketball so I avoided that one for a long time, but am glad I tried it out. its not at all what you'd expect.
To be fair, there's barely any basketball in it.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
The 'Relations' arent on current state yet. I miss Miss Lee and that unnamed (but now preggy) shower/ elevator-woman.
Mmmhhh, what happened with Aiko? :love:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Um actually she's 68. To be fair all GILFs look younger than they are, on the other hand Svetlana looks almost on par with them and is only 42.
Not everyone always looks their age though. My late wife used to be confused as my daughter as she always looked 20 years younger than her real age. In reality she was older than me. I used to tell her that she corrupted me and robbed the cradle. ;) When she was 37 they refused to serve her in a bar because they thought she was underage. In contrast, I always looked older than my age. When I was 14 I had two girls who were interested in me and they both lied and said they were 18 when in fact they were 16 and they thought I was older. :cool:

How people appear compared to their actual age varies widely in real life I find.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Been here for quite a bit, trying to write about this blatant ageism against Minnie. The problem of writing about age limits is that they can be turned on their head and pretend that they apply to children too. They don't, but then you end up looking a bit like a hypocrite.

After 16 attempts, I rather give up. F this.

Peace :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still on part 1 but when I want to play part 2 do I just load up 0.27 update patch?
No, don't! you have to download the full ver 27, (contains from ver 17 - 27) don't forget to import your save, from ver 16 you will be notifyed by the game !

Reactions: MoonBox

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
So I prefer to use mega, it seems the safest. But without there being a mega download option, which is one is a safe/best bet?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
HOORAY! GRANDMA'S VAGINA!...and it's lovely.
If you animate the inevitable sex scene(s) with Grandma, I will name my first child Moonbox.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes