WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
the objectives are :
1) to do Asami
2) to do auntie Amy
the rest are bonus tasks.
Fellow man of culture, I see. You did get the order flipped... 6 of 1... When in Rome (I love that Thomas does this too, using the wrong idiom/saying is high comedy in my house. Per se.)

oh yay an update lets see how short this one will be for me
Every update is the same length of time. Two days.

Are days different length where you live?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Fellow man of culture, I see. You did get the order flipped... 6 of 1... When in Rome (I love that Thomas does this too, using the wrong idiom/saying is high comedy in my house. Per se.)

Every update is the same length of time. Two days.

Are days different length where you live?
yes its always twilight for half the year

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Jamila NEEDS an entire update dedicated solely to her. It might just be me that feels this way, but ditching her to go spend the rest of the day with the other girls kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I just feel like other girls are getting way too much screen time while some are left on the back burner.
Whaddya expect? With the number of girls involved there's only so much that can happen in an update given the speed with which MoonBox pumps them out, so inevitably each update only focusses on a select few... doesn't mean the others won't get their turn later ;) Besides, it also depends on the progression with each of them, would have been worth a speeding ticket if things with Jamila suddenly went way beyond the stage we're in now with her

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes